Wow second question already guys xD
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

#1: Wow second question already guys xD Author: iloveclosecombat PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:27 am
    —
Nevermind, I have fixed this. Please if a mod can delete my thread I'd appreciate it! Sorry for the trouble.

#2:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:44 am
    —
can you hear sirens out side your house?

#3:  Author: iloveclosecombat PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:57 am
    —
Can someone explain to me why this guy hates me and is saying I'm going to jail? Mods we need to talk to, if one of the mods can contact me about him I'd appreciate it.

#4:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:09 pm
    —
Maybe cos you dont use original CD of the game...

#5:  Author: iloveclosecombat PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:04 pm
    —
Yeah I did, it was my friends game. He gave it to me and I installed it and then it asked if I wanted to register it online and I pressed play instead of registering, that;s what my original question was, was whether if I pressed Register it would allow me to play it or not. Sorry for my english it sucks at times.

Anyways I just finished playing a couple missions and I don't like the second one as much as I like my old Russian Font cd so I uninstald it and gave it back.

#6:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:28 pm
    —
Yeah CC3 and CC2 get totally different game play.

About your registering, you dont need to register to play solo or online game.
Registering is just sort of be listing on their registry of player who bought the game. Sort of to know who bought the game and get web. Then they can send you back some email publicity

#7:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:03 pm
    —
You can buy the CCIII update Cross of Iron

from here

http://www.matrixgames.com/games/store.asp?gid=335

plays better, more maps included etc.

#8:  Author: iloveclosecombat PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:40 am
    —
ZAPPI4 wrote:
Yeah CC3 and CC2 get totally different game play.

About your registering, you dont need to register to play solo or online game.
Registering is just sort of be listing on their registry of player who bought the game. Sort of to know who bought the game and get web. Then they can send you back some email publicity

K thank you, you answered my question completely. I guess it might be for online play too. And yeah I like the CC3 better, I liked the Russians and Germans better for their weapons and stuff. Thanks again.

#9:  Author: iloveclosecombat PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:41 am
    —
schrecken wrote:
You can buy the CCIII update Cross of Iron

from here

http://www.matrixgames.com/games/store.asp?gid=335

plays better, more maps included etc.

Oh thank you, I think I'll do that actually. I miss my CC3.

#10:  Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:33 am
    —
There is one of the games (IV ?) where if you claim to be under 13 years old it still lets you play but does not request registration, which speeds up installation.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1