new ideas in CC
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: new ideas in CC Author: lokking PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:04 pm
    —
hi all, my friends asked me to place their ideas in making a CC mod to find if anyone can try this way.

they wanna have a mod about cold weapons. yes , sword and spear, of course, bow and crossbow also.

their ideas are as follow:
there are different kinds of "squad" - recon, light inf, heavy inf, bow,etc. with different size. like recon with 15man and a heavy inf with 50.
knight - their idea is making it like a "tank". showing the armour of the knight. and when the "tank" got blown up , it represent only the horse got killed, and the crew man is the knight him self.
bow - just make it like rifle.
platoon leader squad - priest or the lord
crossbow - sniper....=="""

thanks for your reading of these ideas.
if anyone make a mod of cold weapons, my friends must be amazed...(they got into total war these day=="")
thanks again

#2: Re: new ideas in CC Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:33 pm
    —
lokking wrote:
hi all, my friends asked me to place their ideas in making a CC mod to find if anyone can try this way.

they wanna have a mod about cold weapons. yes , sword and spear, of course, bow and crossbow also.

their ideas are as follow:
there are different kinds of "squad" - recon, light inf, heavy inf, bow,etc. with different size. like recon with 15man and a heavy inf with 50.
knight - their idea is making it like a "tank". showing the armour of the knight. and when the "tank" got blown up , it represent only the horse got killed, and the crew man is the knight him self.
bow - just make it like rifle.
platoon leader squad - priest or the lord
crossbow - sniper....=="""

thanks for your reading of these ideas.
if anyone make a mod of cold weapons, my friends must be amazed...(they got into total war these day=="")
thanks again

Hi, Unfortunately, I believce that everything here is just a dream.

Cheers
PJ

#3:  Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:25 pm
    —
Microsoft's "Age of Empires" game series, is what you really should be looking into.

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1