Well bless my cotton socks...
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

#1: Well bless my cotton socks... Author: fronswa PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:16 am
    —
This was about to be a post for help, on installing Stalingrad, but the system advised me about running the Config Manager as Administrator. So that was nice.

I notice the plugin had 'gamespyarcade.exe' included with It. I took it out assuming this was the thing to do.

Anyway... every thing's cool so far. As you were... and all that jazz.

:hitler

#2:  Author: fronswa PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:18 am
    —
Oh aye... when I was on CSO I was sure that someone mentioned a cure for the fast scroll rate. Any tips appreciated. Something to do with a conversion program perhaps???

#3:  Author: Pzt_Kevin_dtnLocation: USA PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:31 pm
    —
One cure for the fast scroll rate is to hold down the ctrl button. I used to sit a heavy stapler on mine during battles from my new laptop.

#4:  Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:57 pm
    —
Check the "post reply" I made in the link below. Not sure where you can find CSO's Close Combat Starter at the moment, since the site is no longer up and running. Rolling Eyes

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=26599#26599

#5:  Author: fronswa PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:08 am
    —
Cheers for this. I think I'll go with the heavy stapler option until the CSO situation gets resolved.

I tried the dxdiag program, but it wouldn't let me alter it. Roll on CC for Linux.

Just trying to get the gamespy thing together now. Rolling Eyes

#6:  Author: RD_RoachLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:51 pm
    —
Have you tryed adjusting the scroll speed in the *options* part of the game?.You can also adjust it in your control panel.

#7:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:42 pm
    —
RD_Roach wrote:
Have you tryed adjusting the scroll speed in the *options* part of the game?.You can also adjust it in your control panel.

Not much effect if you're playing CC5 using a modern PC with gaming class graphics card.
I got used to using the keyboard arrow keys to navigate around the map.
The "heavy stapler on the CTRL key" method interferes with some of the hotkeys Wink

#8:  Author: fronswa PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:38 am
    —
squadleader_id wrote:
RD_Roach wrote:

Not much effect if you're playing CC5 using a modern PC with gaming class graphics card.
I got used to using the keyboard arrow keys to navigate around the map.
The "heavy stapler on the CTRL key" method interferes with some of the hotkeys Wink

Yup. Tried adjusting the scroll speed first.
The control key thing is not working much either. Having to use the arrow keys also. Bit of a pain really. I can't really get to were I want to go as fast as I want to go. Plus the old habit of scrolling is hard to break at first.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1