problem about CC5.01
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: problem about CC5.01 Author: lokking PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:46 am
    —
i've played with one of my fds though tcp and we play the campaign.
when we play the first battle, that's all right.
the problem is when we go to the 2nd, than either in the battle group screen or the strategy screen , we will show waiting for the opp to finish. but actually we all finished and pressed next. and we can chat though the CC but it is still waiting and until forever.....................................................................

so do anyone had encounter this problem and can help me with this?

i had played with other fds for 3 continuous battle in the CC4.01

thx a lot

#2:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:59 pm
    —
Hello

First things, playing online in H2H need to follow specific way.
When any player press execute, it cant speak or read anymore till opponent press execute too.
That's why you have to speak always with your opponent to let him know what you
are going to do. Before pressing next tell him that you are ready and waiting him
to press next. It s always good to wait then each player is ready to press next or execute together.

Host had to press next or execute if possible right after the opponent pressed next or exe.
Anyway it s always better if host press next after the joiner. But for some "cheat" way
many player let Host pressing next first at the Battle group screen, to avoid any view
from the hoster to joiner Bg. In fact hoster is able to check opponent selected Bg
if joiner press next first.

When u play campaign or operation dont use the next button at the result battle screen.
It may occure some bug like deploy. Always at the result screen you have 2 choice
Or saved manually the file and go to command to reload latest manually saved file.
Or if it's at least your second battle in this scenario, just go to command and reload
your main saved file.

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1