CC III-V Terrain Workbook
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: CC III-V Terrain Workbook Author: yukongoldLocation: Whitehorse,Canada PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:45 pm
    —
I thought while Senior Drill was being generous with his Data Workbooks it might be nice to continue the trend.

Note on trees: the tree type entries referred to in the workbooks are in the elements file. Some tree graphics are shared by more than one element, with different cover and protection values. In CCIII and IV there were 40 unique trees images available to the modder, while in CCV there are only 28. CCV is a bit of a eunuch in that regard. Laughing

cheers

CC Terrain Workbook.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  CC Terrain Workbook.zip
 Filesize:  36.79 KB
 Downloaded:  399 Time(s)

#2:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:21 pm
    —
What, no pictures?

How do you expect me to understand that Wink

very nice work.

EDIT: I think there are 45 available in CCMT

#3:  Author: yukongoldLocation: Whitehorse,Canada PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:35 pm
    —
Hehehe, unpack your Terrain file and you will have more little pictures than you know what to do with. Smile

My theory is that the shortage of trees in CCV is what brought about the painted on hedgerows. Perhaps the developers were drinking heavily by then.

cheers

#4:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:56 pm
    —
CCMT Trees

Trees2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  25.73 KB
 Viewed:  3203 Time(s)

Trees2.jpg

#5:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:15 am
    —
Nice! Thanks a lot, YG!
The tools and workbooks are readily available...now get modding people! Everybody start a mod! :drink2 :drink1

#6:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:23 pm
    —
Quote:
What, no pictures?

How do you expect me to understand that

Ouch.
That hurt

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1