Apotheosis for CCS! A hoplite's perspective
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Apotheosis for CCS! A hoplite's perspective Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:24 pm
    —
Hi folks,

i just wanted to thank MOOXE and ZAPPI and all the others voluntary workers, modmakers for creating, moderating and keeping the CCS site alive.

I am now for 3 years visiting this site daily, met probalby life-time friends and enjoyed tons of mods for close combat! The game flurishes and will accompany
us for a long time, even with crappy re-done versions flooding the market.

It is fun and i got a little protective, when it comes to endangering this fabulous site and CC5! So seeing CSO die, made me think about commitment!

It pretty easy. A hoplite alone cannot survive in battle. But a lot of hoplites organized in phalanx can kick some ass on the field of battle.

Therefore give CCS a tribute and post an oath to keep that great site alive by presence, commitment and support in any possible way!

Long live CCS!

#2: Yah Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:14 pm
    —
How about me and my Vikings!

Sharpend sword!

vikings.jpg
 Description:
Vikings
 Filesize:  99.89 KB
 Viewed:  2472 Time(s)

vikings.jpg

#3:  Author: 7A_WeeFunkLocation: Sweden West Coast PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:18 pm
    —
thats the style Stalky and remember Vikings never die they just go to Vallhalla and regroup!

#4:  Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:24 pm
    —
Yah thats true,

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1