If you died and were reincarnated as any weapon....
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: If you died and were reincarnated as any weapon.... Author: LiveFree PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:59 am
    —
Which one would you be?...I'd choose an AK47. I'd be popular, pretty powerful and accurate, and have a long life span. 30 years from now they'll still be using me!

Or maybe a stealth bomber or something with really crazy futuristic technology.

#2: a... Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:36 am
    —
spud gun,

it lasts 30 seconds,fires blanks,has a small barrell and can be used as a water pistol. oh and can punch potatoes and fire em.lethal to maybe ants..maybe(if u use petrol/gas its a kool little flamethrower,if ur parents got u the steel model, sucked in plastic chinese crap)

...those who did not vomit or roll on floor r gay.

mmm really...a FN fal, accurate, hard hitting semi auto/auto,reliable!(not like this crap plastric shit,fire 3 mags auto and she may melt!).showing age or what?

#3:  Author: ograndoLocation: Treviso - Italy PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:04 pm
    —
An M1Garand

"The greatest battle implement ever devised" General George S. Patton, Jr.

#4:  Author: oPossum PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:20 pm
    —
Well I would have to go for the HK416 or the MP7, but I think I'd go with the MP7 since the idea behind this weapon is just brilliant.

#5:  Author: SearryLocation: Finland PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:26 am
    —
A RK95 with a VV2000. Very Happy

#6:  Author: maedhrosfr PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:23 am
    —
in a combat dolphin, because i like still mamifer :D (sorry for aprox english :oops: )

#7:  Author: Senior_DrillLocation: 22134 PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:30 am
    —
My great-grandfather's rolling block .45-70 cavalry rifle. Then I could rest on a museum shelf and finally get a good nights sleep. :zzz

#8:  Author: karlmortarLocation: Falköping,Sweden PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:02 pm
    —
G36

Love german guns Very Happy

#9:  Author: Pz_Meyer PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:14 pm
    —
I don't want to be one, but the most destructive weapon ever is the: Vagina, even comes in any nationality and is more destructive than the splitting of atoms

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1