hey evrybody look at this!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: hey evrybody look at this! Author: Zarin PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:51 pm
    —
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kLWOjfHm_4&NR=1

#2:  Author: LiveFree PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:53 pm
    —
damn, those kids are waaaayyy to young to be learning that kind of stuff! I mean, I guess it would be a really cool thing to do over the summer, like a military camp or something, but maybe when you're a teenager.

Who are they getting ready to fight? Those russians are crazy!

#3:  Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:50 am
    —
thats

KASKAD (or similar) elite school.... Russian Hitleryouth if you wanna...

though theoretically that attituide is spartan to the bone

#4:  Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:48 am
    —
Great vid! Train em' young (Military tactics, Martial arts, Scouts...), perhaps Dima can translate for us?.

#5:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:04 am
    —
Quote:
KASKAD (or similar) elite school....

no, that's a training center belonging to MChS of Russia (Ministry of Emergency Situations) and is part of ROSTO (Russian defence and sport organisation). There r alot of such centers all around Russia.

Quote:
Russian Hitleryouth if you wanna...

hmm...bold statement Wink.

they r just the guys who r fond of army or the guys whos parents sent to such centres due to bad behavior Smile.

Quote:
damn, those kids are waaaayyy to young to be learning that kind of stuff!

they r 13+ years.

i believe every country has military schools where they teach children same things.

Quote:
Who are they getting ready to fight? Those russians are crazy!

they r preparing themself to serve in army as they r fond of military service.
but yes, the russians r crazy Smile.

what is interesting in that clip is that they use AK-105 and not AKS-74U, AK(S)-74M so that proves that center doesn't belong to neither army nor MVD.

#6:  Author: karlmortarLocation: Falköping,Sweden PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:38 am
    —
Wow!

If we only had something like that in sweden!
Unfortunatly, our goverment is to poor and stupid to creat things like that.

Quote:
i believe every country has military schools where they teach children same things.

Not here, the politicians says i dosen't seem fit here in our country. Bloody idiots, if you ask me.

Sweden almoast have no military force any more, due to money "shortage".
Wonder where all the money goes to?

Stupid EU fees? Politican salarys?
Or stupid worthless cultural fundings?

Useless....new gov. please!

#7:  Author: Panzermayer PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:58 pm
    —
I agree with you, karlmortar!

Western goverments are to bizzy with stupid little things and not with the country or people they suposs the govern.

Life for nothing or die for someting...the choise for westen democracies.

A few things which came with the middle eastren peoples....crime, drugs, decay and downwards spirals. I`t cant go on forever...something got to give...but hew am I? :zzz

#8:  Author: bexx76 PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:56 pm
    —
mmmmhhh....
i think there is an age for all, let the young people do other things, they will fight better for defend theyr country if theyr country is really free.
for learn combat tactics is not needed a life, in 2 years of training u will be a medium soldier, i prefer live in a country where the children dont know how to kill me with a knife..... i can steal them the candies easy Laughing

#9:  Author: karlmortarLocation: Falköping,Sweden PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:15 pm
    —
Quote:
prefer live in a country where the children dont know how to kill me with a knife..... i can steal them the candies easy

hehehe....every kid know how to kill a man with a knife, heck...even with a gun!
They just have to watch a some movies!

#10:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:52 pm
    —
Quote:
i prefer live in a country where the children dont know how to kill me with a knife..... i can steal them the candies easy

thing is that it's like 0,001% of population who wants to be military cadet since 13 years, and if they want, how can we reject them? that;s democracy after all Wink

#11:  Author: karlmortarLocation: Falköping,Sweden PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:49 pm
    —
Right, me for example ( bit too late now though, joining regular army soon )

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1