Anyone else notice more new faces to CC5?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Anyone else notice more new faces to CC5? Author: Pzt_Pandemic PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:22 am
    —
I've noticed quite a few people who claim to be new to CC popping up in GS lately. It's nice to see new faces to a game that is so old but can anyone offer up any reasons why there may be a mini-resurgence in CC?

#2: cheap Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:01 pm
    —
*bargin bins at my local shops still sell CCV for 10 dollars.
*P2P downloads
*new generation to top down strategy,maybe saw/bought CoI/CCMT and tried others after that.

#3:  Author: Pzt_RasalomLocation: Brisbane, Australia PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:30 am
    —
I agree with Tack.
And its great with all the new faces because its something that can propell the CC Community to greater things.

Pzt_Rasalom
21st PD

#4:  Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:20 pm
    —
Just recently (last week) got my router/firewall working correctly, and got online. And even I have played against a few noobs in the first few days.

Hi, Pandemic, see you online! Smile (had some trouble with with my internet provider these days)

#5:  Author: TrogerLocation: L4W's place, Australia PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:00 pm
    —
Pzt_Pandemic wrote:
Re: Anyone else notice more new faces to CC5?

I think it was the news of a CC5 re-release, everyone is getting ramped up!

#6:  Author: HawkerHart PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:19 pm
    —
Must be a fair few of us new kids cos there was a room up the other night advertised as "experience needed" Very Happy Laughing Very Happy

#7:  Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:37 pm
    —
"Must be a fair few of us new kids cos there was a room up the other night advertised as "experience needed"

<are they senitors who started using hookers?

sorry bad joke.

but i think free downloads of the game are rife.

the rebuild's of cc2/4/5 may get some old dogs back if and or when it happens(*).

#8:  Author: AshesLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:20 am
    —
or gamers finding their CC games and giving it another go (like myself) - my first was cc2 on mac, ive got cc2, 3, 5 and really want cc4 but cant get it. never on Aus ebay.

so i started playing the others more, my fav being the russian front; which lead me to this site.

Wink

#9:  Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:12 am
    —
One other reason I can think of... people feel safer now than they did in the past, making their purchases online. Site's like EBay and Amazon are prime examples.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1