Close Combat Marines Free
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Marines, RAF Regt & Anti Terrorism

#1: Close Combat Marines Free Author: dillydallyLocation: Arizona USA PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:17 pm
    —
Just FYI, I called to order a back issue, and I was asked what article I was looking for. When I asked about the September 2004 issue, and explained I was interested in the "Combat Simulation" disc... They said they could ship it to me free of charge and there was no need to purchase an issue for that. . I just wanted to pass the information along to those that are interested. Smile

Last edited by dillydally on Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:32 pm; edited 3 times in total

#2:  Author: CSO_SbufkleLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:46 pm
    —
What she is offering to do can get her fired.

#3:  Author: dillydallyLocation: Arizona USA PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:21 pm
    —
Well, that would not be my intention. I offered to pay for it, and she said she could send it at no charge. From her tone I didnt think that this was a "special" situation. I took it as this was the norm... Do you know something that I dont about this?

#4:  Author: CSO_SbufkleLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:07 pm
    —
Do I know something you dont? Not quite sure what that means! lol!

I know that current or ex-military types were the only ones who can order it traditionally. (Marine Corps Gazette)

Specifically on the splash screens for the game it weven notes this is not a public release, thats the conflict that Marsha has created.

Shes only trying to help you out.. but is probably unaware that now she might get a coupel dozen more of us CC nuts asking here for this, then it might get sticky if peopel niotice these things going out & to non military types..

Hell. I WANT peopel to get thier hands on this game!

#5:  Author: dillydallyLocation: Arizona USA PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:42 pm
    —
Well hopefully no one gets into any trouble... Smile (Maybe I will just get an AOL 9.0 disc from them!) And I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield my friend. Wink I am just excited there seems to be a renewed interest in this game.

#6:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:55 pm
    —
I ordered it no problem. She did not ask if I was in the military or not. I think that the disk was included free with the magazine, and if you dont want the magazine you can get the disk for free. Wish I had known.

#7:  Author: dillydallyLocation: Arizona USA PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:04 pm
    —
Thats what I got!!! Mooxe I sent you a thank you via GameSpy...I hope you got it...
dillydally aka <>FlySamurai<> aka Scott

#8:  Author: bambam887Location: Belgium PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:06 pm
    —
Quote:
dillydally aka <>FlySamurai<>

This aka sounds familiar Wink

#9:  Author: CSO_SbufkleLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:42 am
    —
dillydally wrote:
(Maybe I will just get an AOL 9.0 disc from them!)

I have a few of those I use as coasters around here!

#10:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:07 pm
    —
I too ordered the gazette with the disc with no problems and no questions ask, as did several other non-military types I know. I don't think that it's an issue. It's not like there are any "Top Secret" articles in the there Wink

#11:  Author: dillydallyLocation: Arizona USA PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:44 pm
    —
bambam887 wrote:
Quote:
dillydally aka <>FlySamurai<>

This aka sounds familiar Wink

Long time GameSpy subscriber... mostly first person shooters... I think I own them all. Wink But I always come back to CC, it must be in my blood. Very Happy

#12:  Author: dillydallyLocation: Arizona USA PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:36 pm
    —
It has arrived! Called Wednesday and it was delivered on Saturday! Man, I am so excited, if I wasn't to old I might re-up! Very Happy

#13:  Author: SteelLocation: San Diego PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:42 am
    —
you do not have to be military to order or even subscribe to the marine corps gazette...nor the army times...nor the navy times...et al.

#14:  Author: csovergaard PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:18 am
    —
If CCMarines is free... why dont share it on Torrents or Emule?

#15:  Author: AiredaleLocation: New Hampshire, USA PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 11:26 pm
    —
csovergaard wrote:
If CCMarines is free... why dont share it on Torrents or Emule?

Excellent question.

#16: No more copies of CCM available??? Author: Massimof PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:19 am
    —
Hi to everyone,
I tried 2 days ago to order the back issue of the Marines Gazette, but I received the following response:
Unfortunately, we no longer have copies of the September 2004 issue of the Marine Corps Gazette available. This is the issue which contained the Close Combat: Marines CD you are requesting. It was a very popular issue and we've completely depleted our supply. Sad

Anyone knows some other way to get a copy of CCM???
Thks in advance

#17:  Author: gravyface PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:04 pm
    —
Received the exact same response today (must be a canned email). Any word on where to get this? Somebody please read the EULA and see what the distribution clause says -- if its legit, perhaps somebody can put up a torrent.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Marines, RAF Regt & Anti Terrorism

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1