Indonesian Battlegroups
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Battle of Surabaya

#1: Indonesian Battlegroups Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:45 am
    —
Indonesian Battlegroups almost finalized (Eaglereach is currently tweaking the Fpools and reworking some of the data for historical accuracy).

Indonesian Army BG:

Full Size Image

Indonesian Navy BG:

Full Size Image

Indonesian Special Police BG:

Full Size Image

Indonesian Student Army BG:

Full Size Image

Indonesian Militia BG:

Full Size Image

Full Size Image

#2:  Author: RD_RoachLocation: Canada PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:50 am
    —
Wheres the 2 man Boomerang team?? J/K SLeader Laughing

Very nice job!

#3:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:16 am
    —
RD_Roach wrote:
Wheres the 2 man Boomerang team?? J/K SLeader Laughing

Very nice job!

Those guys are featured in the "What If" BGs Wink Very Happy

#4:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:23 pm
    —
This looks like it's going to be a fantastic mod, Squad Leader. I'm anticipating spending lots of time with this one Very Happy

#5:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:53 am
    —
Pzt_Mac wrote:
This looks like it's going to be a fantastic mod, Squad Leader. I'm anticipating spending lots of time with this one Very Happy

Glad the teaser screens peaked your interest, Mac Smile
I just hope we can deliver the mod as scheduled...then move on with our lives!! Very Happy

We do have a couple of follow up Indonesian War of Independence mods planned...they won't be as big as BoS45 though...the conflict after Battle of Surabaya was mainly guerilla clashes with a few minor urban battles.
The follow up Indonesian War of Independence mods will not feature Brits anymore...just Indonesians vs the Dutch occupying force [KNIL, KL (army), KM (marines)].
Of course we need to deliver BoS45 first Wink

#6:  Author: squadman45 PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:10 am
    —
Great images, BOS45 are in the top of my CC mods for the future with Gallipoly.

The hard waiting AAAAAARRRRGGG Crying or Very sad

PD: you are doing a superb work.

#7:  Author: Pzt_Kevin_dtnLocation: USA PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:11 pm
    —
This is looking great. I really look forward to playing this one. There are a few Mods out there under development that I am really lokking forward to. Keep it up Gents. Very Happy

#8: Thanks! Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:47 am
    —
Thanks for the support, Gents!
H2H should be a blast, but we're still struggling with single player version...the AI still performs quite poorly in the urban maps Crying or Very sad

#9:  Author: Ivan_Zaitzev PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:57 pm
    —
Indeed it looks like a great MOD, i can´t wait to play it.
I really like the hand-to-hand combat possibilities.

If they crawl over a dead soldiers weapon. Will they pick it up?

#10:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:05 am
    —
Ivan_Zaitzev wrote:
Indeed it looks like a great MOD, i can´t wait to play it.
I really like the hand-to-hand combat possibilities.

If they crawl over a dead soldiers weapon. Will they pick it up?

Yup, soldiers starting the battle with only hand-to-hand weapons will pick up better weapons (scavenge).
Most Indonesian militia fighters start the battle with traditional weapons but will soon be brandishing rifles or SMGs. They also pick up weapons from fallen comrades.

#11:  Author: Ivan_Zaitzev PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:46 am
    —
Thats great!! I was yhinking in something like that fot mi Warsaw mod, some AK units will start only with hand granades and pistols and then will pick dead soldiers weapons.

Is ther a lot to be done on this mod or is it nearly finished?

#12:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:01 am
    —
Ivan_Zaitzev wrote:
Thats great!! I was yhinking in something like that fot mi Warsaw mod, some AK units will start only with hand granades and pistols and then will pick dead soldiers weapons.

Is ther a lot to be done on this mod or is it nearly finished?

Interface and graphics are 95% done.
Data is practically done...just need the FPools and BGroups.adb final historical rework/revision by Eaglereach.

We're currently working on the maps.
Too bad that the 3rd member of the BoS45 team - Markencup - is currently too busy with his dayjob to help us out with the first batch of maps.

#13: Hizbullah Militia Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:00 am
    —
...and last but not least - Indonesian Hizbullah Militia:

Full Size Image

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Battle of Surabaya

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1