CCV Vetmod
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#21:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:04 am
    —
I have the CC5vetmod in my huge d/l collection, but you can download the one tripwire recently uploaded at the CCS FTP Server...it's at the CC5_VetMod_v2 folder.

Address: ftp.closecombatseries.net
Username: uploads
Password: uploads

You need to install an FTP program to access the FTP server.

#22:  Author: jemcasdagli PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:50 am
    —
thanks - but how do I install an FTP program

#23:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:18 am
    —
I use CuteFTP.

Try this free FTP:http://filezilla-project.org/

#24:  Author: jemcasdagli PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:29 am
    —
many thanks - downloading it now

#25:  Author: jemcasdagli PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:16 am
    —
hi downloaded filezilla server interface - what do I do next - as I am left with a blank filezilla server on my desktop - sorry for being abit slow

#26:  Author: tripwireLocation: Florida - USA PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:39 pm
    —
It is convienient... but not necessary to have an ftp program to download from ftp sites.

You can use your Internet Explorer (or other browser).

Just enter the ftp site address into the Address bar at the top of the browser using copy and paste. This address is located on the very bottom of the screen (scroll all the way down).

Address is ftp.closecombatseries.net

IMPORTANT! You cannot just click on a "link" like the one above! That will be "interpreted" by the browser as an http web site. That won't work. You MUST enter the address in the Address bar.

When you ENTER this address you will be placed at the ftp site with a dialog box to enter Username and Password. Use the ones, again, from the very bottom of the page:

Username is uploads
Password is uploads

You will be placed in the top directory (folder) on the ftp site. Here you will see the folder that I created called CC5_VetMod_v2. Double-click on that to get to the file called CC5_VetModv2.zip. Finally, right-click on the filename and use the "Copy to folder..." option to copy it to a folder on your hard drive.

#27:  Author: jemcasdagli PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:04 pm
    —
GOT IT ! many thanks trip wire - you are a star

#28:  Author: flick PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:39 am
    —
I just want to say, what a fantastic mod this is! A real challenge for once. Smile

I found that I've only got a few tanks on veteran mode, so when one get's swamped by 20 charging german paratroopers, the air turns blue.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2