Where To Start and What To Do
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

#1: Where To Start and What To Do Author: joeyangel PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:39 pm
    —
Hey, all, I've been reading over the forum for the past few weeks and have learned a lot - unfortunately I'm still confused.

I want to install and play the CC5 Stalingrad mod in all its glory and with the least amount of bumps possible.

I've been trying to find threads that addressed the following issues with the most up-to-date answers, but I keep finding info that is apparently out-of-date and/or is contradicted by other posts.

If there is a thread that answers the following questions, by all means, please point me to it. If not, can anyone help?

1. Which files do I need to download to pay the Stalingrad mod?

2. Is there a particular order this should be performed in?

3. Where do these files go (location)?

4. What do I need to do once everything is installed to active and update the game?

5. What patches do I need to have on hand?

Sorry again if I'm just not finding the info I've asked for. Please be patient with me in this - thanks in advance for all your help!

- Joe

#2:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:22 pm
    —
look on your left, Main Menu / How to's & Guides section

Then check out the
Plugin Install Guides .....
Step by step how-to guides on installing various plugins for the newbie.

there you go Wink
welcome and have fun

#3:  Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:25 pm
    —
Look on the left side of this site under "Guides and Support". :wink1

---------
Edited:

Don't you just hate it when, you goto post a reply and hit the "submit" button. You realize that someone else has already posted the answer!. Very Happy

#4:  Author: joeyangel PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:43 pm
    —
Ah - thanks, guys, I looked everywhere but where I should've started.

I'm sure I'll have more questions later - thanks for the assistance!

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1