Tour of duty
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> CC5 Battle of the Scheldt

#21:  Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:27 pm
    —
Hey guys

Thanks for your support. Tomorrow morning around 9 i will leave the fob i was stationed on back to the netherlands. im expected to be home around the 17th my tour of duty is over with 8 he shots fired Razz and over 70 illium grenades. if all goes like planned. dima will send me a set of new and finished data for my mod on the 14 at least he promised that to me Wink i hope to be able to release my mod around november or december of this year... no promises made Wink

Cheers Buck

#22:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:13 pm
    —
Great stuff Buck.

#23:  Author: karlmortarLocation: Falköping,Sweden PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:48 am
    —
Good that you are back safe and sound, and I hope you are back in Netherlands now as expected. Smile

Now I can relax and not worrying about the mod being canceled because you got killed. Very Happy
Just kidding.

Hope that the mod is finished in november, can wait to get my feet wet. Very Happy

#24:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:51 am
    —
Great news, Buck! Good to have you back!

#25:  Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:01 am
    —
Thnx for the reply guys. it is good to be back home again. concerning the mod it all depends on 1 guy at the moment... so i have to wait for him...

Cheers Buck

#26:  Author: tripwireLocation: Florida - USA PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:22 am
    —
Welcome home, Buck! Great to have you back .

A big smile on my face to hear that Battle of the Scheldt is again in good hands.

Now, have a tall beer... you've earned it!

#27:  Author: Rek PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:16 pm
    —
tripwire wrote:
Welcome home, Buck! Great to have you back .

A big smile on my face to hear that Battle of the Scheldt is again in good hands.

Now, have a tall beer... you've earned it!

Buck, "a big smile on my face to hear" that you are safe in home... also a big smile to hear you could finished the mod in some time (weeks?? months??) Wink

#28:  Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:22 pm
    —
Hey Rek,

I can't really give a exact date on when the mod will be released we are working as hard as we can on it but it takes time...

cheers Buck

#29:  Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:13 pm
    —
Hey Rek,

I can't really give a exact date on when the mod will be released we are working as hard as we can on it but it takes time...

cheers Buck

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Battle of the Scheldt

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2