H2H GJS GC *Looking For Opponet*
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: H2H GJS GC *Looking For Opponet* Author: Slyguy3129Location: Texas, USA PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:52 pm
    —
Good Afternoon Gentlemen!

I'm looking for a average to great player to go head to head with me on a GJS GC. I'm open to sides, would prefer the most realistic settings as possible. I am open to any further rules that are convient.

my msn email is wass_up_14 [at] hotmail [dot] com you can get in touch with me there.

If you have a myspace, or for those people who like to know who they are playing against you can have a look-see

www.myspace.com/cp3129

I have Myspace IM as well, which ever is more convient for you to get in touch with me. Please don't email me, I do not check it hardly at all. Which ever one you choose just put under request heading or whatever GJS GC so I will know. I live in Texas (CST) and I am avaliable mostly after 5:00 Monday-Friday, Most of the day on Sat-Su.

Anyways hope to meet you on the battlefield, and looking to get back into CC. Thanks for your time!

#2:  Author: God4SakenLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:21 am
    —
G'day Slyguy, I'm happy to play a H2H GJS GC with you when possible, so I sent you an email. Cheers! BTW, I'm a crap to average player, ask Mikwarleo here. He always has a fun time slaughtering me in H2H.

#3:  Author: mikwarleo PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:56 am
    —
God4Saken wrote:
I'm a crap to average player, ask Mikwarleo

Just found this, don't be like that. You're good. A little more experience is all that's needed but in the end it's just a game perhaps not worth the time investment, god knows I've given this game A LOT of my time...

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1