Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#121:  Author: Pzt_Kevin_dtnLocation: USA PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:59 am
    —
Call for a Ceasefire

DO NOT RESPOND IN THIS THREAD FOR 72 HOURS PLEASE!
Resist the temptation to respond and counter-respond. It's NOT worth it.

I am going to make an attempt at impartial mediation here. I am a neutral party who has particpated in CC for some years and I believe I have established a reputation of being reasonable and fair. I am not a moderator here in CCS nor in CSO. I am a CC fan and player and do my best to be an ambassador to this game.

I am a father of 5 kids, the oldest being teenagers and quite frankly you ALL sound like my kids at their worst.

After a while is doesn't matter who started what and who did what to whom.
"...stop touching me"
"No, you stop touching me..."
Sound familiar? It's getting real petty now.

It just has to stop! NOW!

Can you all start acting like adults or reasonably mature people and just drop it? It appears that you are just going to have to agree to disagree on this one.

There is TOO MUCH misunderstanding, misinterpretation, misrepresentation, misleading. It's just a whole bunch of misses.

I'll say it again
DO NOT RESPOND IN THIS THREAD FOR 72 HOURS PLEASE!
Resist the temptation to respond and counter-respond. It's NOT worth it.

Be a true ambassador to this game and just walk away from this one. Take a deep breath, count to ten, whatever it takes. Let's move on to more constructive stuff because this topic has been nothing but destructive.

Note - If someone takes exception to this post, please note that I will not be responding because I do not want to get drawn into this beyond my attempt at this ceasefire.

Thank You.

#122:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:02 pm
    —
It's been 24 hours.....................

Can I cuss someone out now?

Smile

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  :| |:
Page 7 of 7