OT Split (S.A.S 3.5 mod)
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#81:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:04 am
    —
looks like it was Dima

You just posted your photos of naked men... which is also ok here.

#82:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:08 am
    —
Quote:
Well for me u must have around 10 years old in your mind.

Anyways it s fun to see what difficulties you v got to found the home page
of CCS. And how u get problem to found the Main Menus.

You attack on me is worthless, based on false assumptions and prejudice.

Mooxe has now fixed the link as you were incapable it seems.

Thank you Mooxe

#83:  Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:12 am
    —
schrecken wrote:
You just posted your photos of naked men... which is also ok here.

no i posted my advertise for my personal "pimpupmyCC" re-release... the guy wore trousers. sry, but you are wrong again, cause if you check the syntax and logic it was an ironic reply about our differences regarding advertises and you can clearly see a women on the banner too.

how is that qualifying for an insinuation of homosexuality, explain pls?

One could say i insulted you cosmologically, not sexually.

#84:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:30 am
    —
Quote:
how is that qualifying for an insinuation of homosexuality, explain pls?

One could say i insulted you cosmologically, not sexually.

Or one could say you were a liar

1REB0071.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  438.91 KB
 Viewed:  5855 Time(s)

1REB0071.jpg

#85:  Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:47 am
    —
evidently here we discussed ethnological and cultural archivements of the famous schrecken tribe that invented Close Combat back in the stone age.

"Lairs are liars", said the liar... Have fun with the Epimenides paradox.

(Original: all Cretans are liars, said Epimenides the Cretan)

Last edited by Polemarchos on Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:31 am; edited 3 times in total

#86:  Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:54 am
    —
The decalogue of problems:

Time for a katharsis schrecken:

1) You post one liners here for weeks now.

2) By that pace you will jump from NCO to 5 Star General in no time.

3) You obviously do not offer your support files to the download section as long as you dont get admin rights, is that understood correct by me?

4) You are inherently pessimistic and negative about different opinions and views.

5) We all told you plenty times that the world of Close Combat wont change without ppl offering voluntary works etc... Create a Tutorial, write a review, upload files on ftp and ask admins to implement them if sth misses.

6) You think we critizise COI and CCMT because its made by a company u have contacts with, instead of understanding it as "free" customer survey.

7) It's like you wanna create a fuzz here, thats what everybody is mocking about.

Cool You have critique for the site and forget that is done by voluntary work and payed by voluntary money and people have sometimes not the same understading of prefectionism as you might think you have.

9) Nobody gets banned on CCS. They usually ban themselves by disqualification that excedes a bearable average.

10) You twist reality like Einstein are resentful and incite negative reponses, probably by intent, arguably by accident.

#87:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:22 am
    —
Yeah...Polemarchos summed it up perfectly.
Let's move on! Smile

#88:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:50 am
    —
Again a litany of lies, half truths, misplaced assumptions.

You are trying to concoct a story that does not exist.

You have hounded me for weeks.

9 pages of rubbish here when all zappi needed do was make apost

"Here is a more up to date link for SAS 3.5"

But no

Threats of banning and pages of abuse is all we see.

#89:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:51 am
    —
Quote:
evidently here we discussed ethnological and cultural archivements of the famous schrecken tribe that invented Close Combat back in the stone age.

No , it was just you being absurdly provocative and ridiculous

#90:  Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:53 am
    —
schrecken wrote:
all we see.

who's we?

schrecken wrote:

No , it was just you being absurdly provocative and ridiculous

for a stone-thrower u are pretty sensible if someone throws back pebble...

#91:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:03 am
    —
And who threw the first stone?

#92:  Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:21 am
    —
temporally:

schrecken wrote:
Nothing more embarrassing than a dead link?

we didnt ever talked up to this date. this was the first time...

then i called u moron (amongst other things) for your rude attitude...
it was not polite, but you provoked it.

#93:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:00 am
    —
It doesn't take much for an avid reader to see that CCS is nothing more than a piece of shit in terms of supporting CC.And does nothing more than create shit .

Bashing an individual who is doing nothing more than promoting a game that you so called people love is the utmost example.

CCS will never be nothing more than a temporary site for CC because of the people who are directing it no matter how many years it lasts.
]
And PzJager can take his mod and shove them up his ass,just because you can create a mod does not make you the king of mods.

Anyone here who participates in bashing Schrecken for his posts/response is hands down without a doubt the worst piece of SHIT you will ever see here in CC and everyone who truly know CC knows that to be true

So FUCK OF CCS AND SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE

I AM A STRATEGY 3 TACTICS BETA TESTER, I AM CURRENTLY PROVIDING ALMOST NO INPUT TO THE PROJECT ASIDE FROM MEANINGLESS SUGGESTIONS THAT ARE PAINFULLY OBVIOUS. I AM JUST A LAME CC4 FANBOY WHO HAS MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES AND HATES EVERY SITE I VISIT.

Last edited by platoon_michael on Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:09 am; edited 4 times in total

#94:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:02 am
    —
No

You made a commitment to drive people out.

Stated categorically and with out any ambiguity.

You, my Golden Greek, are the root of most problems.

You are lacking in morals and are untrustworthy.

Quote:
It is fun and i got a little protective, when it comes to endangering this fabulous site and CC5! So seeing CSO die, made me think about commitment!

It pretty easy. A hoplite alone cannot survive in battle. But a lot of hoplites organized in phalanx can kick some ass on the field of battle.

Therefore give CCS a tribute and post an oath to keep that great site alive by presence, commitment and support in any possible way!

#95:  Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:05 am
    —
ye lets go all to CSO and hand eachother bad reputation...

how about we solve it like men and play a "pro CCS suport is cool mercs vs. anti-CCS support is crap mercs" war?

#96:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:06 am
    —
plt Michael

thank you , sir.

You are a scholar and a gentleman.

But don't let yourself be pulled down into this morass of putrified dung.

EDIT: Posted before the edits..LOL

Last edited by schrecken on Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total

#97:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:08 am
    —
Quote:
ye lets go all to CSO and hand eachother bad reputation...

I don't care where the site(s) is, as long as they are run by reasonable people.

Not run by people with prejudices and spinning out on a power trip.

#98:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:09 am
    —
Ill reply as soon as platoon_michael stops editing his post.

#99:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:12 am
    —
Are you done yet? You cant figure out what to say in 5 tries? Jesus...........

#100:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:23 am
    —
There is only one man in this thread strong enough to post the truth. You are truly a gentlemen and a scholar. I salute you.

platoon_michael wrote:
It doesn't take much for an avid reader to see that CCS is nothing more than a piece of shit in terms of supporting CC.And does nothing more than create shit .

Bashing an individual who is doing nothing more than promoting a game that you so called people love is the utmost example.

CCS will never be nothing more than a temporary site for CC because of the people who are directing it no matter how many years it lasts.
]
And PzJager can take his mod and shove them up his ass,just because you can create a mod does not make you the king of mods.

Anyone here who participates in bashing Schrecken for his posts/response is hands down without a doubt the worst piece of SHIT you will ever see here in CC and everyone who truly know CC knows that to be true

So FUCK OF CCS AND SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE

I AM A STRATEGY 3 TACTICS BETA TESTER, I AM CURRENTLY PROVIDING ALMOST NO INPUT TO THE PROJECT ASIDE FROM MEANINGLESS SUGGESTIONS THAT ARE PAINFULLY OBVIOUS. I AM JUST A LAME CC4 FANBOY WHO HAS MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES AND HATES EVERY SITE I VISIT.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  :| |:
Page 5 of 7