Enabling Quick Reply?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Site Info

#1: Enabling Quick Reply? Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:49 am
    —
How about enabling Quick Reply? Makes posting much faster...might encourage the lurkers to post Wink
BTW, is the CCS forum based on vBulletin?

Last edited by squadleader_id on Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:47 am; edited 3 times in total

Quick Reply Resized.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  46.51 KB
 Viewed:  4799 Time(s)

Quick Reply Resized.jpg

#2:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:51 am
    —
CCS is www.phpbb.com. Yes I can add quick reply.

Its in the queue.

#3:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:58 am
    —
Great! Thanks, Mooxe!

#4:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:16 am
    —
squadleader_id wrote:
Great! Thanks, Mooxe!

Well... I did it... I dont quite like the way it looks. Looks off here to since the attached image is so wide.

Opinions of the new quick reply anyone?

#5:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:17 am
    —
mooxe wrote:
squadleader_id wrote:
Great! Thanks, Mooxe!

Well... I did it... I dont quite like the way it looks. Looks off here to since the attached image is so wide.

I like it! Thanks again, Mooxe!
PS: I downsized the attached image a bit Smile

#6:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:35 am
    —
One more request, Mooxe.
While you're still testing this out...would it be possible to add a quick reply button to each post? That way you can quick reply (with quotes) specific posts...not just "Quote the last message".

#7:  Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:06 am
    —
Quick reply's is a nice feature.

This is off topic but; when you changed the Member's Online Box to the right side of the site you can no longer see who's online when viewing the forumns.

#8:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:55 pm
    —
Yes I did. Part of my plan of removing or hiding less useful features.

#9:  Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:31 pm
    —
mooxe wrote:

Looks grand.

#10:  Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:51 pm
    —
Hmm, this is a test of that new thing.
I belive, it may bring some more easy speak. I like it.
Just a very little thought, and a very small thing, I see the box: "Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile" is marked. is that most common setting amongst users?

#11:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:03 pm
    —
AT_Stalky wrote:
Hmm, this is a test of that new thing.
I belive, it may bring some more easy speak. I like it.
Just a very little thought, and a very small thing, I see the box: "Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile" is marked. is that most common setting amongst users?

The default is attach signatures = on.
I think it's good to have the option to "turn off" signatures...for example when you post a few times on a page...don't need signatures displayed on every post on that same page...so you just tick it off Wink

#12:  Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:10 pm
    —
Yah sort of what i had thought of, maybe best unchecked, but wonderd what other think of it.
I rarly have my signature enabled, lets try it with signature:

Close Combat Series -> Site Info

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1