BattlleGroups disappear
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: BattlleGroups disappear Author: baliki PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:47 pm
    —
I've been playing the Spanish civil war mod(single player).I played the campaign that came with the mod,and I noticed there were 2 armored bg's for the nationals that were not used in the campaign.I made my own campaign to include these 2 bg's.They show up when they are supposed to.But on the 1/2 turn they disappear from the strat map,then reappear on the next turn at a supply depot.This "bug" Happens every turn.the only time they don't disappear on the half turn is if you manage to get them engaged with an enemy bg.(i did this by retreating on the strat maps untill the ai was next to a supply depot)and then moved to that map.Then they won't disappear on the half turn untill the map is cleared.If it is cleared on the six o'clock turn they will disappear again on the 1/2 turn.and the cycle repeats.I've been playing ccv for a long time and have never seen this happen before.

If anybody has any ideas about how to fix this i'd really be grateful.

#2:  Author: baliki PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:17 pm
    —
I take it by the lack of responses that no one has a solution for this.I read in another post somewhere that someone had the same problem for the 18th legion.Didn't see anything about a fix for that one either.

#3:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:44 pm
    —
Try and PM nomada_firefox. He would know the answer.

#4:  Author: baliki PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:52 pm
    —
Already donr thanks

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1