forcepool limits
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: forcepool limits Author: Roel PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:32 pm
    —
Hi all,

I have a question on CC5 forcepool limits for which I didn't find all the answers in previous topics.

In the game, forcepools are always shown with a maximum of 20 different team slots. However, the adb forcepools file allows up to 45 team slots.
My question: is the 20 team limit a hard constraint in the sense that the game will crash if you add more than 20 different teams, or is it just that only the first 20 teams are shown and are thus 'reachable' in the game? And if that's the case, is there a way to 'visualize' additional team slots, using one of the existing modding tools (f.i. RtB)?

Cheers,

Roel

#2:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:03 pm
    —
AFAIK, the BG Screen can only list 20 teams and this is hardcoded in the exe...I don't think RtB tool can add slots to this.
As for the 45 team slots in the FP.adb...they are to accomodate units which only show up on specific dates...also only on specific difficulty setting. So...you can have a BG field slightly different units on different dates (and different diff setting) by editing the FP.adb...only 20 units max each day...but 45 units to choose from.

I hope I got this right Smile

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1