Errors for COI Finmod and Kharkov
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

#1: Errors for COI Finmod and Kharkov Author: vonLuckLocation: Tokyo PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:39 am
    —
I cant get the Finmod to work. It loads into the COI Modswap, but when I click Play, I get an error message that just says ERROR. Tried shutting off sound, videos, changing screen resolution, and tried re-downloading the files. Help. Also have trouble with Kharkov. Message says not enough memory for Dsound. Turned off sound in the game and got Kharkov started, but now no sound. Help. Sorry if these are simple questions. I did search for the answers, but to no avail.
von Luck

#2:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:30 am
    —
Can you state exactly what steps you took to install each mod.

#3:  Author: vonLuckLocation: Tokyo PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:57 pm
    —
Downloaded Finmod plugin from COI section. Downloaded maps as a set for Finmod (pasted those into MAPS). Clicked on Finmod and the plugin was automatically placed in Plugins folder. Used Modswap to Install, using Install button. Closed Modswap with Exit. Clicked Play and the simple error message Error came up. Pretty much the same for Kharkov. I can get Kharkov to run, but just with no sound. COI is set up in E: drive for 925 GB. But I had the same problems when it was in C: drive. Actually, that is why I moved it to E: drive. Any ideas?

#4:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:17 pm
    —
What are your system and Operating system details?

#5:  Author: BazookajoeLocation: Portland, Oregon PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:46 am
    —
I have run GD2 and Ardennes on COI with xp on the d:drive and no issues. Try GD2 for troubleshooting. Maps were extracted to map folder? thx

#6:  Author: vonLuckLocation: Tokyo PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:34 pm
    —
I am using Windows XP Professional with memory to spare, but for more info than that I need instructions on specifics and where to find them. I am also running in Japanese, so it is an added challenge to read everything on the computer. I am also having trouble with GD2 as it does not complete the swap in Modswap. I get the error message "Could not install the file camp-ops/Abwehrkampfe... into the destination E:..."
Thanks for your help now and in advance. It is greatly appreciated!
von Luck is not having much luck here.

#7:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:31 pm
    —
All those mods install and work fine.

Pretty sure it's your system with probs.

It could be the Japanese language.

Does CoI stock install run fine?

#8:  Author: vonLuckLocation: Tokyo PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:41 pm
    —
COI installs and runs perfectly; all other mods swap and run fine.

#9:  Author: 13RTKLocation: 中国 PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:08 pm
    —
I also have this problem Rolling Eyes

#10:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:43 pm
    —
13RTK what language version of your operating system are you running?

#11:  Author: 13RTKLocation: 中国 PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:38 pm
    —
Chinese. And I have another problem. I can't use mod's map, when I played mod(GD and Vietnam) the map has not changed(still coi's map). I don't know why? Help please, thanks!

PS:I'm not good at use English. sorry!

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1