BUG!!!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Battle of Berlin

#1: BUG!!! Author: sandman666bzLocation: Bucharest, Romania PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:30 am
    —
i don't know why but when i put soldiers in houses and during the battle i want to move them they say "we can't move"...

#2: Re: BUG!!! Author: salhexe PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:29 pm
    —
sandman666bz wrote:
i don't know why but when i put soldiers in houses and during the battle i want to move them they say "we can't move"...

Try to replace the files of the map in question Smile

#3:  Author: sandman666bzLocation: Bucharest, Romania PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:23 pm
    —
what should i replace? and btw it seems that all maps i've played so far have this bug. i should mention that i have installed the russian vetmod

#4:  Author: salhexe PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:19 pm
    —
sandman666bz wrote:
what should i replace? and btw it seems that all maps i've played so far have this bug. i should mention that i have installed the russian vetmod

Have you installed 5.01 patch?

I do not have in mind other

#5:  Author: sandman666bzLocation: Bucharest, Romania PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:47 pm
    —
no i didn't but it shows that i have v5.01

#6:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:15 pm
    —
Russian Vetmod is designed for playing as Russians...CMIIW.

AI controlled Infantry in most vetmods are coded as vehicles...so they can't enter (or exit) buildings.

#7:  Author: sandman666bzLocation: Bucharest, Romania PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:30 pm
    —
thx... i changed back the contents of the base folder with the bob files and it works fine now

#8:  Author: sandman666bzLocation: Bucharest, Romania PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:47 am
    —
ok...i ran in something weird yesterday... i had a couple of pzVIb on a meeting engagement and while i was destroying russian tanks on a spree they threw their tracks in the bushes and at the casualties screen it showed me they were damaged... does that mean i won't be able to use them again?

#9:  Author: QuarkLocation: Bucharest, Romania PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:43 pm
    —
no, they could be used in the next scenario. All the damage means that you are simply stopped for that fight.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Battle of Berlin

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1