User uploads control panel
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Site Info

#1: User uploads control panel Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:26 pm
    —
Mooxe, shouldn't one be able to access the user uploads control panel, through the your "account page"?. Currently the only way of entering it, is by the main page. When you click on your own nickname in the members online list.

#2:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:39 pm
    —
Nice idea. I have honestly never even looked at that page. I will have a look when I am home from work.

#3:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:26 am
    —
After looking into it. I will make the changes. ETA unknown, this is actually a large task.

#4: User uploads control panel Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:28 pm
    —
How's it coming along, if you don't mind me asking?. Have you given up on the idea?.

#5:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:44 pm
    —
Have not given up on the idea. My to-do list is pretty long. Fixing bugs and adding features never ends.

The problem with the attachment is, they are very complicated to administer. Its on the list tho for sure.

#6: Re: User uploads control panel Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:25 pm
    —
Unable to finish complete this one.

#7: Re: User uploads control panel Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:27 pm
    —
No problem Mooxe, it was just a suggestion.

Close Combat Series -> Site Info

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1