Close Combat Night... Thoughts?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Close Combat Night... Thoughts? Author: dillydallyLocation: Arizona USA PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:10 pm
    —
Is anyone interested in getting together on Teamspeak and GameSpy, say once a month and having a CC gaming night? Something where maybe all registered members get on, and meet and game? And we can keep it open for anyone... just loosely organized, and have fun. Just to bring more people back to the game. I know after looking through the members, we are somewhat scattered around the globe, but I think it might be fun. Let me know your thoughts... Its either that or bowling, and that might be a little harder for us. Wink

#2:  Author: ThatoneguyLocation: California PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:25 pm
    —
That might be cool. I think that might bring some people back. Now if only I could get my game to work online...

#3:  Author: nikits72Location: Athens/Greece PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:12 am
    —
Hi all,

dillydally,have you visited cc5 gamespy room?
I think players gather there and play...no?

Thx...

#4:  Author: dillydallyLocation: Arizona USA PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:19 am
    —
Yes, but I don't think I ever see more than 15-20... most seem to be Clan or ladder play, which is cool, but I was hoping to get more people to show up, and just play for fun... you know a specific night or day when everyone knows, and will really try to show up and game... I don't see alot of that anymore.

#5: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:31 am
    —
i only play at gamespy,as u dont have to rely on a certain person being online at a certain time.
only 15-20 people in the room! u only need 1 to play with.

#6:  Author: dillydallyLocation: Arizona USA PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:56 am
    —
If that works for you, then cool. I was looking to get people to get on and play that normally don't.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1