What quality of victory have I achieved???
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

#1: What quality of victory have I achieved??? Author: ltmoravcuk PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:02 pm
    —
I have played Stalingrad Mod-Operation-Grain Elevator. I cannot understatnt the quality of victory. When I have finnished the battle it is sometimes Total, Minor, etc. but in Operation briefing it is just signifficant progress for Red Army, Stalemate, or signifficat progress for Germans. In the other games you can find there minor, mayor, total, etc. but here just above-mentioned evaluation of operation Sad Is is possible somehow to change this evaluation??? We want to play tournament and the result will be created also by the quality of victory. Do you have any idea in this matter??? because if we will not find the solution we would be forced not to play this excellent mode and it would be pity.

#2:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:21 pm
    —
During a battle the level of victory is determined by how the total points of all your VLs. Large green writing 3 points, medium writing 2 and small all lower case writing VLs are worth 1 point. On the grand scale its the total number of all VLs from every map you have VLs on that give you the progress report.

#3:  Author: ltmoravcuk PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:16 am
    —
mooxe wrote:
During a battle the level of victory is determined by how the total points of all your VLs. Large green writing 3 points, medium writing 2 and small all lower case writing VLs are worth 1 point. On the grand scale its the total number of all VLs from every map you have VLs on that give you the progress report.

I did not want this one. In Staligrad mod, you have possibilities to play battle, operation and campaign. When I play operation I fight on a area where I need to occupy a few territories Smile. In briefing section you can find after the battle two reports, after battle briefing and operation briefing. After battle briefing (in this mod) gives you a message that you won minor, total victory, whatever but when you have chosen operation briefing view you have just one message signifficant progress from German or Soviet point of view or Stalemate. How will I know (I mean at the end of operation-after the last battle of operation) what quality of victory I have achieved (you have many of them: minor, mayor, tactical, decisive etc.) because for me (our own tournament rules) it is not enought to have the result signifficant progress.????

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1