VISTA USERS - What are you doing?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#21: Re: VISTA USERS - What are you doing? Author: Faust83 PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:56 pm
    —
To set for Win98 or another, right click on cc5.exe and select properties.  Choose the "Compatibility" tab and you'll see the option for the mode of your choosing.  This may not be a total solution though.  The issue of disappearing multiplayer buttons remained constant for me, no matter how I adjusted this, my firewall, administrative settings, etc.  In the end, I was able to play multiplayer CC5 only after installing Virtual PC and running the game through a virtual XP desktop.  Cumbersome and difficult for someone (such as myself) with few computer skills, but definitely better than nothing.

#22: Re: VISTA USERS - What are you doing? Author: abake PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:57 pm
    —
Silly question here...

So does CC5 run problem-free on Vista? Except for multiplayer, that is...
And does A Bridge Too Far also work?

Thanks!

#23: Re: VISTA USERS - What are you doing? Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:26 am
    —
CC5 still has all the bugs it always had.

supply and reinforce don't work properly among a myriad of other problems.

Most, if not all, have been fixed with WaR/tLD and their patches

#24: Re: VISTA USERS - What are you doing? Author: abake PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:58 pm
    —
Thanks for the prompt answer!
What is WaR/tld and where do I find their patches?

Thanks!

#25: Re: Vista Author: dop_erwt PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:51 pm
    —
Wastemoreland wrote (View Post):
I have one

I instaled everything ok, and it works like a charm single player. Mods? no problem, GJS and Meuse have worked fine so far. It´s multyplayer that won´t work. Tried on Gamespy both host and guest, nothing. Was gona try IP, and now it got weird. The multy in game menu looks fine BUT! their are no sub menus?? I cant even type in a IP address! I´ve told the firewall to keep his frigging hands of both cc and gamespy. I´ve also told the antivirus to do the same(Bullguard) Also am running programs as admin. What else can I do? Rolling Eyes can see the in game multy menu now that I am running it in xp mode.

I seem to have exactly the same problem,,

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2