trying to download the patch
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Modern Tactics

#1: trying to download the patch Author: keith23 PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:25 pm
    —
I'm realy sorry if this is a FAQ but I think I've read all the relevant stuff.
I'm trying to load the patch to turn MT :zzz into something approaching a worthwhile gaming experience Razz .
I've downloaded the updated zip from Matrix,
Saved it to my Desktop,
Opened MT game set up Mod loade,
tried to install the unzipped and the zipped version - DRv200712121
and I get the following message: an error occurred when trying to installthis mod file, archive may be corrupt?

I guess that I am doing something wrong. Another thread here said that you use the onboard loader thingy and the MOD loader is the only one I can find, but this is a patch not a MOD Rolling Eyes so have I got the right thing?
cheers
K

#2:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:28 pm
    —
Try downloading the patch from this site and trying it. It should be just a self installing exe file.

#3:  Author: keith23 PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:31 pm
    —
mooxe wrote:
Try downloading the patch from this site and trying it. It should be just a self installing exe file.

cheers,
I did try that but the webpage was not available. Confused

#4:  Author: keith23 PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:36 pm
    —
Thanks Mooxe,
I just double clicked the unzipped dooh dah like you said, what threw me was that it asked for the serial number from my origonal purchase, so I thought I was unzipping the origonal game download by mistake.
Anyway, I put the game serial number in and it seems to have updated the patch.

Thanks again for all the help and info on the site.
(I'll be downloading the eastern front for CC5 as soon as I get a moment) Laughing

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Modern Tactics

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1