us troops on active duty
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: us troops on active duty Author: Pz_Meyer PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:29 pm
    —
can anyone give me the locator used to find family in the us military, there used to be an 800 number but I'm hoping there is a web site now. I've got a cousin in ganistan and want to communicate somehow. thanks

#2:  Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:58 pm
    —
i doubt that there is a web-site, too much of a security issue...

even the 0800 was more than enough, imo. cyber war is calling...

I guess you have to address parents, old emails etc. to get a hold of him.

#3:  Author: jksawmiller PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:39 pm
    —
I'm deployed to "Southwest Asia" at the moment... if you know the name I can do some looking on military systems

#4:  Author: Pz_Meyer PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:08 pm
    —
jksawmiller wrote:
I'm deployed to "Southwest Asia" at the moment... if you know the name I can do some looking on military systems
hey thanks, name is Lt. Michelle Clark. Last I knew she was a rigor for the 82nd airborne.

I appreciate anything available, gracias

#5:  Author: jksawmiller PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:38 am
    —
Did some looking, only Michelle Clark officer-type I could find deployed is a MAJ at Camp As Saleyah in Qatar - nobody with the 82nd. Sorry...

#6:  Author: Pz_Meyer PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:30 pm
    —
jksawmiller wrote:
Did some looking, only Michelle Clark officer-type I could find deployed is a MAJ at Camp As Saleyah in Qatar - nobody with the 82nd. Sorry...
thanks, but I actually mixed her name up with her sister's. it's actually Nicole Clark. as u can tell, she's my long lost cousin.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1