Stalingrad (winter) mods
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

#1: Stalingrad (winter) mods Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:57 am
    —
Is there any interest more in my Stalingrad (and other) mods???

If not, let me know.

I have been working hard on improving SDK, SOC,, making a new SDKDK mod, while at the same time making with Bir Hakeimsomething really new.

If nobody cares....

I can leave CC in a minute

PJ

#2:  Author: Prindal PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:19 am
    —
Hey Pzjager

We are offcourse interested in your mods. They are all very well done, and it is a pleasure
to play them. I'm also very thankful for your mods regarding Stalingrad. They really adds up
to the whole campaign. I'm really looking forward to your SDKDK mod. What is status for this mod

Regards

Prindal

#3:  Author: DAK_Von_ManteuffelLocation: Zaragoza (EspaƱa) PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:32 am
    —
HI,
I think he has done a great job and a good number of mod. By finding something negative, perhaps very realistic, which subtracts, fun to play.
Notwithstanding think, to match the best in close combat 5.
Do not give up, morale. Thank you for your work.

#4:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:32 am
    —
Keep up the great work, My Friend!
Don't get discouraged if not many people respond to your posts/updates...a lot of CC fans just lurk on the CCS forums...very few ever speak up Wink

Personally, I'm waiting with anticipation for your upcoming new 'sandy' mod and SDKDK...also the updates/improvements to SDK and SOC.

#5:  Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:04 pm
    —
Hi PzJager

Your mods are top notch!, I'm awaiting the updated versions of SDK & SDK: OC. Your leaving we be a great blow to the community.

Info wise in the forumns, it has everything you need to know. It's hard to think up a new topic that hasn't already been asked and given a solution to.

#6:  Author: obinna PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:22 pm
    —
Hi PzJager, your mods are great , I'm one of the lurkers but really appreciate your hard work

#7:  Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:00 pm
    —
Love your mods, man, any scenario whatsoever, incl. Stalingrad. Excellent work.

#8:  Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:33 pm
    —
Yes, there is interest in your mods and I'm sure an updated SDK will be well received!

#9:  Author: RD_RoachLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:09 am
    —
Your mods are fantastic PJ,and very appreciated by all in the CC community even though many dont bother to post...you and others like you are the reason why CC is still thriving!!Would be a huge blow to the community if you stopped modding CC.

Id like to see some Italy mods..its one area that has not been modded much or not at all.

#10:  Author: tripwireLocation: Florida - USA PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:37 pm
    —
pzjager, by all means!! Yes, I really enjoy your mods! They are well conceived, very accurate and extremely enjoyable to play against the AI (which does not seem like the CC5 AI..... Wink

Thank you for all your efforts!

#11:  Author: Panzergrenadier87Location: Birmingham, UK PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:12 am
    —
Hey, I really love your work as you know PzJager: everyone seems to be salivating over the prospect of BH already, and quite rightly so!

And you've even inspired me to start thinking about planning that Demyansk mod...

#12:  Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:31 pm
    —
Panzergrenadier87 wrote:
Hey, I really love your work as you know PzJager: everyone seems to be salivating over the prospect of BH already, and quite rightly so!

And you've even inspired me to start thinking about planning that Demyansk mod...

To all of you who respondedto this post: THANKS.

I can tell you that I will continue to do the best.

Cheers
PJ

#13:  Author: Buffalo_6 PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:53 am
    —
PzJager,

Your Mods are top-of-the-line! I have downloaded every one of them, and cannot wait for more!

Your Mods are the only reason I am playing CC at all today. Keep up the great work!

Mille remerciments, mon ami.

Edge

#14:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:30 pm
    —
test

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1