Picture thread..
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#21: Re: Picture thread.. Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:53 pm
    —
Pzt_Crackwise wrote (View Post):
Wow you have travelled a lot! It's really cool that you have uploaded these photos. And who is the guy that Pole doesn't like? You mean Polemarchos, right? I hope i got it right Smile   If i were not so lazy maybe I could also upload my thailand and morocco trips' photos some day Smile

Merhaba,
Well the more you travel the more you like to see and realise there is too much to see.
Yes I meant Polemarchos. I meant  Alexander the Great would be his choise if he could be someone in the history.
HawkerHart wrote (View Post):

Nice pics. But I can't believe the police did that to your passport!! Thats an official document right?! I can imagine some passport controls would take a very very dim view of that Shocked .

But I guess it's better than a battering Wink

Thanks,
maybe they saw that my passport is expiring 9th december this year hence the beautiful picture.
I was going to Estonia this month but I don´t want to take any risks. Have to apply for a new passport.

#22: Re: Picture thread.. Author: HawkerHart PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:14 am
    —
You should send the bill to Her Majsetys Governent Cool

#23: Re: Picture thread.. Author: Infidel PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:17 pm
    —
Tippi mate, I love the fact that in your original photos you were having a pint with your sausages and pasta for breakfast... you legend you.

#24: Re: Picture thread.. Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:04 am
    —
Infidel wrote (View Post):
Tippi mate, I love the fact that in your original photos you were having a pint with your sausages and pasta for breakfast... you legend you.

Thanks mr. Obivious Wink
Mashed potatoes.

Well, their country their rules. That morning I felt like a Bavarian chap.
And I really like that people drink there in the morning, just like in Ireland.

#25: Re: Picture thread.. Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:22 am
    —
An Aussie too drunk? Now we know you're lying....... Wink

#26: Re: Picture thread.. Author: nihl18 PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:32 pm
    —
Baing a big fan of operation market garden , I visited the Hartenstein hotel musem in Oosterbeek, Holland , in june 2004. Here are some of the pictures I took there, sorry about the poor quality and blurry shots ahead of time...

#27: Re: Picture thread.. Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:09 pm
    —
Hey Nihil and thanks for those photos.
One more place (Oosterbeek) added to my next summer holiday.

#28: Re: Picture thread.. Author: dgfredLocation: N.C., USA PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:46 pm
    —
Thanks for the pics guys, enjoyed them  Cool .

#29: Re: Picture thread.. Author: Dfox PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:27 pm
    —
Hi,

About your first picture from Budapest, Hungary. As I know this is the memorial to Hungarian Jews killed in Budapest by Germans during WW2...

#30: Re: Picture thread.. Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:28 pm
    —
Dfox wrote (View Post):
Hi,

About your first picture from Budapest, Hungary. As I know this is the memorial to Hungarian Jews killed in Budapest by Germans during WW2...

Hello,
well I have no idea why those shoes are there for. I asked about the hostel worker (Hungarian) and she said what I wrote here. First when I took the picture I was thinking that those are for holohoax. So I am not sure. But I think you´re right.

#31: Re: Picture thread.. Author: -Jager-Location: stockholm PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:20 pm
    —
I am post some pic from Bovington Tank Museum
I must go back one day and see those tanks run

tiger.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  100.93 KB
 Viewed:  32725 Time(s)

tiger.jpg

#32: Re: Picture thread.. Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:39 pm
    —
Some pics from my last trip (may 2010):

Wolfschanze

Krakow

Wien

Sachsenhausen

Lindau, Germany

Maginot Line

Casemate Esch

Schoenenburg Fortress

Horseback riding in Normandy
(man I was scared)

D-Day stuff (Utah,Omaha & GJS)

And rest of the pics I´ll post later. I´m too lazy right now.

#33: Re: Picture thread.. Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:51 pm
    —
Great pictures Tippi!, keep 'em coming.  Cool

#34: Re: Picture thread.. Author: RyzLocation: Boston, MA PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:57 am
    —
dick in the passport. priceless.

#35: Re: Picture thread.. Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:19 pm
    —
I am heading to the Cavanaugh Flight Museum this week in Texas. They have Fifi, the only flying B29 Superfortress on display there. They also have a B24 Liberator in flying condition and a HE-111 under restoration. I believe it's the home base for all three aircraft.

www.cafb29b24.org

#36: Re: Picture thread.. Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:09 am
    —
The hangar was under renovations so public viewing of the B29/B24 was closed. Thankfully I called first to find that out. Maybe next year.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2