cc5 vid folder
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: cc5 vid folder Author: rich1000 PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:27 am
    —
Hi Gang.I'm having some real probs with cc5 at the moment.I've just finished starlingrad.And now want to play battle of berlin.I have uninstalled cc5/starlingrad totally.And reinstalled cc5 afresh.For some reason there is no video folder after i have installed cc5.I have gone step by step with b.o.b.And all it dose is come up with an error message to say :- can't find the directoy videos please reinstall.I have done this afew times thinking i have missed something,but i havent.I do a full install but still no video folder to copy to make b.o.b work.Any help would be great.. Rolling Eyes

#2:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:51 am
    —
Just create a new folder and name it "Videos".
[Drive]:\Program Files\SSI\Close Combat Invasion Normandy\Videos

#3:  Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:11 pm
    —
If you'd like to play the intro when starting the game. You need to copy the three videos from the CD, to your newly created Videos directory on the HD.

If you try to install a video plugin, you'll get an error without those three videos present. Config Manager try's to backup the originals, without them, the installation process will be aborted.

#4:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:14 pm
    —
You can also keep your videos folder empty to run any mod if u use your
CCV configured with video option disabled

#5:  Author: rich1000 PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:25 am
    —
Thanks guys for your help,ive got it going now.thank you

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1