wjat gives??
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: wjat gives?? Author: Pz_Meyer PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:26 am
    —
I know for a fact that the US presidential race isn't keeping CC down, but what the heck is going on? Is the series going belly up? Or is there some new mod coming out to keep the juices flowing? Geez, I haven't played any mods since January, went back to my outdated ps2 for computer gaming, never dreamed I would do that. I hadn't used my ps2 since 05 and was surprised it still worked.

Anyway, i gave up on cc6 and am just waiting for somehting like Kursk or Crete to come out to get back into cc.

#2:  Author: Pz_Meyer PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:39 am
    —
I swear, I had only one beer, but can't spell worth a crud

#3:  Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:39 am
    —
i been tellin em i av been sober 11 years now in CC community...nobody belives me...burp..

#4: Re: wjat gives?? Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:13 pm
    —
Pz_Meyer wrote:
just waiting for somehting like Kursk or Crete to come out to get back into cc.

work in progress

I know CC will never die. I bet it's the summer people enjoy more now. Winter will be here soon again Wink

#5:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:37 pm
    —
It always seems to happen like this every year. The summer time is tough on CC. Around this time I just grab a few CC fanatics who I know will be around and start some GCs or Ops. That always carries me through Smile

#6:  Author: ronsonLocation: England PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:01 pm
    —
Yes the warm weather, holidays, exam season all affects CC, but the beauty of GC's operations is that you don't have to fight them all in 5 minutes, they can be set aside and resumed whenever time permits.....

I've had a Stalingrad GC with a pal going on for over a year now, we actually played a couple of games last week for the first time in months....but it was still as much fun as if we had played only the week before.

If you pick your opponents with care and you will be rewarded, like I have, with many enjoyable hours ( Even when his tanks are rolling all over you Smile )
of play.

This game will never die Very Happy

Cheers
Ronson

#7:  Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:05 pm
    —
Very Happy

#8:  Author: Therion PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:54 pm
    —
I have a new work. I work hard for 18$ for a day and I'm usually too tired to play CC...

#9:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:20 pm
    —
Anyone got aerials of North Korea?

#10:  Author: Therion PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:14 pm
    —
North Korea?

#11:  Author: Pz_Meyer PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:09 pm
    —
Maybe we can hack into the Pentagon and get their latest surveilance on NK

#12:  Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:26 pm
    —
ronson wrote:
Yes the warm weather, holidays, exam season all affects CC

This month is our summer!

Very Happy

If the southern hemisphere had a proper winter, activity would flow back and forth across the equator.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1