Running well!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Die Kampfgruppen

#1: Running well! Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:57 pm
    —
Hi to you all,

I post this message on the SDKDK forum, but it could had been partially posted on the SDK one as well... Anyway, I don't know today if SDK v2..0 and SDKDK are separate mods or if SDKDK is a real "true" mod. At the beginning, SDKDK was just in my mind an "add" to SDKv2.0. Time passed.
Today, SDKDK is a real new mod but will remain linked to SDK for some reasons:

- You will need to have SDK 2.0 installed to be able to play to SDKDK
- SDKDK is a mod which takes place at the same time of SDK, with some new maps, a larger terrain, but at the same time.
- It is really concentrated on a piece of terrain which was part of SDK

But SDKDK is a real new mod as well for some other good reasons:

- New units
- New Statmap
- New sounds
- The still unreleased AI of GermanVetmod SOC v1.1
- New Graphics
- New Units (axis AND Russian)

etc....

Anyway, I post this message today to telll you that SDKDK has been installed on my PC for the first time and is working perfectly!!!

Some of you have offered already some help to betatest SDK v2.0 (which is close to completion as well). I am still looking for people who would like to test either SDK_2.0 or/and SDKDK as the russians

If you are interested, please send a PM to me.

Last thing, guys. SDK is now recognised in the CC community as a "standard". The version 2.0 will just improve the game and, it is important., being a better mod, will confirm it. SOC, in return, has been suffering by no
add by CCS. SOC is AT THE VERY LEAST A MUCH BETTER MOD than SDK.

SDKDK, as well as as SDK 2.0 are sons of SOC. Never forget it.

God, please admininstrators of CCS, treat SOC as SDK!!! ...and SDKDK as well

Cheers
Panzerjäger

#2: Re: Running well! Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:21 am
    —
good news pzjäger!

pzjager wrote:

SOC, in return, has been suffering by no add by CCS.

hmm thats not quite the thing. SOC is a singleplayer mod, maybe thats why u dont hear much about it. SDK is balanced enough for H2H

pzjager wrote:

God, please admininstrators of CCS, treat SOC as SDK!!! ...and SDKDK as well

what do you mean?

#3: Re: Running well! Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:05 am
    —
Polemarchos wrote:
what do you mean?

Hi,

Just go to the download section and compare how the two mods are presented...

11 lines of comments for SDK, 3 lines for SOC, one of the shortest presentation of all CC5 mods...

Cheers
PJ

#4:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:11 pm
    —
Hope it's better now

Close Combat Series -> Die Kampfgruppen

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1