Probleme playing on Internet
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

#1: Probleme playing on Internet Author: Glote PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:13 pm
    —
Hi,

A friend and I have a problem when trying to play on the net. I'll explain to you:

1st we tried to simply go in the game, one of us created a game (TCP/IP) and the other tried to connect... nothing, not even found the game. Then we tried to use Hamachi, we created a Network, and connected. Then we went back in game, and we found the server, but each time one of us tried to connect the game like froze for 30sec and then it researched for a server again. Can any body help us ?

Thx,

Glote.

#2:  Author: Glote PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:24 pm
    —
OK, problem solved!

#3:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:22 pm
    —
How?

#4:  Author: psyclog PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:25 am
    —
God I'd like to know that too.. having the exact same problem, with Hamachi.

I figure it could be this port issue mentioned by schrecken in other threads:

"you must have these ports forwarded on BOTH your routers

CoI Ports
2300 to 2400 udp/TCP
6073 TCP
47624 TCP"

But since I'm living in a dormitory, I have no access to the LAN's router and can't mess with its settings. Looks like I'm stuck to not playing CC3 until I get a different connection. Sad

#5:  Author: psyclog PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:24 am
    —
Okay I've made it! That GameRanger program actually did it for me, what a nice surprise.

Played the very first CC3 battle against the Russians, boy it was tough. Lost all my infantry at the bridge, but German armor fortunately scattered the Russian defenses on their own.

#6: Re: Probleme playing on Internet Author: rebelmswar PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:52 pm
    —
Does anyone have any information on how to fix this bloody problem. I opened the ports but the thing still will not work.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1