it's hard to believe it's been since 1989
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: it's hard to believe it's been since 1989 Author: Pz_Meyer PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:30 am
    —
whith out doing any research on the subject, but the last time Indiana Jones was on the silver screen was in 1989 with the edition of The Last Crusade to the Indiana Jones series.

But on May 22 a new instalment comes out centered around some crystal skulls and their supposed mystic powers. can't wait!! And this time Indy isn't fighting Germans, way cool

But there seems to be some truth to the existance of crystal skulls, there's even a show on tv about the subject

#2:  Author: diggin.robatLocation: Land of the krauts PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:51 am
    —
Yep, I´m going to watch it tonite. Honestly speaking, I don´t expect much, but out of my profession I have to go. I´m sure they will not succeed to get the atmosphere and clevernesss of the old films. A pitty, no nazis around anymore; the overdrawn nazi-cliché was always a good laugh.

I´ll report back

diggin

#3:  Author: Pzt_Pandemic PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:04 am
    —
It'll be fun to go see Indiana Jones in the theater. I was 4 in 1989 so I only got to watch them on TV.

#4:  Author: diggin.robatLocation: Land of the krauts PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:43 pm
    —
Well, surprisingly it was great fun. The soviet are a good subsititute for nazis. Good ol´ Indy still makes a good figure as brawler, but there many action scenes similar to the older films.

Best Movie-citing:

"You are a highschool teacher???"

"Half a day."

#5:  Author: Pz_Meyer PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:44 pm
    —
diggin.robat wrote:
Well, surprisingly it was great fun. The soviet are a good subsititute for nazis. Good ol´ Indy still makes a good figure as brawler, but there many action scenes similar to the older films.

Best Movie-citing:

"You are a highschool teacher???"

"Half a day."
I'm mixed after seeing it, it was good but not great. it's like the Born Identity series in that they follow the pattern of success, all the movies are alike.

I loved the "hangar 51" scenes, especially where the "?" was stored!! and his original woman from the first episode was back, made for some good family drama!!

My recommendation so far is: see Indiana jones, then see Ironman

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1