Operation Circle Multiplayer bugs + questions about Osubmods
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Operation Circle

#1: Operation Circle Multiplayer bugs + questions about Osubmods Author: mookid PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:22 pm
    —
Hi, I played Operation Circle over TCP Multiplayer mode.

It seems that the game crashes whenever the guy who hosts presses "next" last during Unit Purchase Screen. If host presses "next" first everything stays allright.

Also I have a question about h2h submod. I haven't installed it yet and I would like to know, what the diffrences are between h2h and normal OC. Also: does h2h collide with other submods or is it possible to install every OC submod at the same time.

#2: Re: Operation Circle Multiplayer bugs + questions about Osub Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:41 pm
    —
mookid wrote:
Hi, I played Operation Circle over TCP Multiplayer mode.

It seems that the game crashes whenever the guy who hosts presses "next" last during Unit Purchase Screen. If host presses "next" first everything stays allright.

Also I have a question about h2h submod. I haven't installed it yet and I would like to know, what the diffrences are between h2h and normal OC. Also: does h2h collide with other submods or is it possible to install every OC submod at the same time.

Hi,

Mmmm, very strange! I never did be awared of this issue before...
I would really suggest first that you play SOC on line with SOC H2H! Maybe there is something specific to the H2H version that I forgot....

So, Download the H2H first and come back if you still face problems... (But go back to Germatvet when playing against the AI using Plugin manager!!!!)

Cheers
PJ

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Operation Circle

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1