first post...
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

#1: first post... Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:50 am
    —
do i get a cookie?

#2: Re: first post... Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:38 pm
    —
ANZAC_Tack wrote:
do i get a cookie?

Just be careful one of the adminstrators doesn't blow you a kiss!

Changing tack [fnarr] completely, do we know of the strat layer is to be expanded?

#3:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:41 am
    —
I'd like to see a strat layer of just 1 map.

Basically the standard CC battlemep expanded out to encompass your whole operational area.

That might be the entire Korean peninsular or the Italian Boot or any defined area.

When you come in to contact with the enemy , you then zoom down onto a BGM.

Or something like that.

#4:  Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:36 am
    —
but mooxe already does, ever since we met on the battlefield,and kicked my ass with FAST recon teams,he has been Very friendly...come inside my tank comrad friendly..he puts my photos in close combat camera,makes special forums just for me...hes just 'crazy'....

#5:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:11 am
    —
Tack this forum was created 2 weeks ago.

#6:  Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:50 pm
    —
a jilted and vexed response sir! u never call anymore...

#7:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:36 pm
    —
You are never in Gamespy anymore?

#8:  Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:53 am
    —
true...oh so true...

i lost the H2H lust some 6+ months ago...i dont have inspiration. kokoda sub mod may get me into the think of it again.

#9: Re: first post... Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:50 am
    —
ANZAC_Tack wrote:
do i get a cookie?

Forum Whore Wink

#10:  Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:20 am
    —
guilty as charged ur honour...

i could not resist... it was sitting there in virgin pristine state with my name on it(quite literally this week hay boys!) i can hear shrecky screaming already.......TAAAAACCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#11:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:59 am
    —
I'm jumping the next train to newcastle!

#12:  Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:13 am
    —
what, u see my beer holder lady? i had to make her put on a dress for photo,and edit out the rude bits.
my whole family does karate now, i been at it 6 years,and the old 3O' needs a good clean...fix bayonets! lol

#13:  Author: RD_RoachLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:51 am
    —
Carefull Tack..rumour has it that Shrecky been sharping his boomerrang.. Wink Smile

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1