anybody using Facebook?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: anybody using Facebook? Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:43 pm
    —
just a question.

who does use facebook ?

#2:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:48 pm
    —
I do and I've also made a facebook group for close combat called Close Combat is the shit!

#3:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:13 am
    —
NERD!!!!!

#4:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:55 am
    —
My question is...Why?? Wink

#5:  Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:29 am
    —
It's run by the CIA to gather personal data................ Mad

#6: Re: anybody using Facebook? Author: Pz_Meyer PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:16 pm
    —
Polemarchos wrote:
just a question.

who does use facebook ?
You's does sound like an Island mon from the west indies, mon. Laughing

The US gov't is presently infiltrating everything from the Internet to what we watch on TV to monitoring our cell and home calls, all they have to do is go before congress and claim "national security" to get what they want.

micro-chip implants are next

#7:  Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:12 am
    —
this sounds like some christian stuff a nut at work was going on about, thankfully he got sacked as he didnt know anything at work...or anything else i think.

the sheer bulk and size of monitoring the USA is mind buggling, even the new super computer with the new 1015(close to human brain 1016) of i believe 1 trigaflop per second,would maybe monitor voice calls for a small city...think of the processing power,storage needed for a city..the power consumption alone makes me laugh at any idea of monitoring citizens 27/7. targeting flagged individuals, yes. phone monitoring stations in australia yes. but it would be random and minute. at technology's 1.5* per year increase in processing and storage, maybe 30 to 40 years, IF u have several trillions dollar budget purely for computers...

i in theory agree, putting so much personal informaion to such a public arena is asking for trouble.

#8:  Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:07 am
    —
agreed! it is impossible to handle the bulk of data

ANZAC_Tack wrote:
in theory agree, putting so much personal informaion to such a public arena is asking for trouble.

besides my name, nothing more is valid in my profile Smile ...
it has positive sides too, though

#9:  Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:50 am
    —
ANZAC_Tack wrote:

the sheer bulk and size of monitoring the USA is mind buggling, even the new super computer with the new 1015(close to human brain 1016) of i believe 1 trigaflop per second,would maybe monitor voice calls for a small city...think of the processing power,storage needed for a city..the power consumption alone makes me laugh at any idea of monitoring citizens 27/7. targeting flagged individuals, yes. phone monitoring stations in australia yes. but it would be random and minute. at technology's 1.5* per year increase in processing and storage, maybe 30 to 40 years, IF u have several trillions dollar budget purely for computers...

I saw that news about the supercomputer that uses the same chips as the PS3. They quoted all these mindblowing statistics, and at the end they said it's being moved to New Mexico for use by the military! Shocked

#10:  Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:19 am
    —
still a bank of say 1000 ps3's and a room of HDD's would do a small city,maybe..

#11: Re: anybody using Facebook? Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:33 am
    —
[quote="Pz_Meyer"]
Polemarchos wrote:

all they have to do is go before congress and claim "national security" to get what they want.

It's nothing but fear-mongering, and now its to the point where I can't trust the congress (now run democrats) to do what they're voted for.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1