Rare german medal!!!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Operation Circle

#1: Rare german medal!!! Author: Rek PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:01 pm
    —
Today i was playing the last battles of my GC against ruskis, and there is a wondering thing:



what award is this??? Rolling Eyes

#2:  Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:56 pm
    —
Hi there,

I belive thats a "Honor Roll Clasp of the Heer" in german "Ehrenblatt Spange des Heeres"



Requirements
1) Awarded the Iron Cross 1st Class
2) Having performed acts of bravery above and beyond the call of duty that do not justify the award of Knight's Cross or German Cross
3) Be named in the Honour Roll of the Heer.


Number Awarded
4.556

Stalky

#3:  Author: Rek PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:44 pm
    —
AT_Stalky wrote:
Hi there,

I belive thats a "Honor Roll Clasp of the Heer" in german "Ehrenblatt Spange des Heeres"



Requirements
1) Awarded the Iron Cross 1st Class
2) Having performed acts of bravery above and beyond the call of duty that do not justify the award of Knight's Cross or German Cross
3) Be named in the Honour Roll of the Heer.


Number Awarded
4.556

Stalky


Thanks!!! Wink

#4:  Author: SearryLocation: Finland PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:33 pm
    —
Why that hakenkreuz is a mirror image of the original? That looks like the finnish swastika.

#5:  Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:40 pm
    —
AT_Stalky wrote:
Hi there,

I belive thats a "Honor Roll Clasp of the Heer" in german "Ehrenblatt Spange des Heeres"



Requirements
1) Awarded the Iron Cross 1st Class
2) Having performed acts of bravery above and beyond the call of duty that do not justify the award of Knight's Cross or German Cross
3) Be named in the Honour Roll of the Heer.


Number Awarded
4.556

Stalky

Well seen, Stalky!

This medal is very difficult to have. I got perdonaly two. One with a schrfschutze, the other one with a PzIIF!

Cheers
PJ

#6:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:05 pm
    —
Searry wrote:
Why that hakenkreuz is a mirror image of the original? That looks like the finnish swastika.


No it doesent!!



finnish.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  47.31 KB
 Viewed:  9520 Time(s)

finnish.jpg



#7:  Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:28 pm
    —
Searry wrote:
Why that hakenkreuz is a mirror image of the original? That looks like the finnish swastika.


Hi,

Forget Svastika.
THis medal was given to the german soldiers with incredible service.
That's all.
They are dead, now.

CC is not a political play (In this case, I would only mod CASA and BH!!!!!). It is an HISTORICAL play.

Cheers
PJ

#8:  Author: Therion PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:34 pm
    —
Searry wrote:
Why that hakenkreuz is a mirror image of the original?

No it's not. It's in the right direction.

AT_Stalky wrote:

It's beautiful Smile . I always thought that Swastika looks much better when it's in the colours of the Sun. The black one looks so crude and vulgar...

#9:  Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:56 pm
    —
Thanx PJ Smile
And thanx for your work and time you put into the mods.

#10:  Author: Rek PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:34 am
    —
AT_Stalky wrote:
Thanx PJ Smile
And thanx for your work and time you put into the mods.


i think like you... thanks PJ!!!! Wink

PD: when i started the GC wiht german, i though that i didn´t played to much, but i was wrong, i enjoyed all battles, fighting fierce without ammo... so fun as hard i am put ruskis, XD , although if you play h2h (not versus AI), you can´t won over ruskis.

#11:  Author: SearryLocation: Finland PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:59 pm
    —
You guys are right! I just had a some kind of blackout. Embarassed

#12:  Author: Rek PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:12 am
    —
at the end of the GC versus AI ruskis, i have only two "heros" with that medal.

An image of the other:


yeah... a fantastic mod (boring is impossible!!)

#13:  Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:56 am
    —
Rek wrote:
at the end of the GC versus AI ruskis, i have only two "heros" with that medal.

An image of the other:


yeah... a fantastic mod (boring is impossible!!)


Thanks Rek!

SOC is unfortunately "underestimated".... But remains the best of my mods before SDKDK is released.

Have fun

PJ



Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Operation Circle


output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1