Here's where to find people online for multiplayer games!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

#46: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:13 am
    —
Next advertised meet will be March 6th.

#47: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Author: Warf PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:05 pm
    —
I would love to join but always have problems with the servers..

#48: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Author: Daniel_on PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:09 am
    —
I invite you to my network:

login:   |CC|
pass:    123

I play mostly in the SAS or TLD (no patch)

#49: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Author: alexo PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:14 am
    —
staff is in close combat a bridge too far and also the longest day

in this hamachi?
can take my msn

#50: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Author: alexo PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:14 am
    —
staff is in close combat a bridge too far and also the longest day

in this hamachi?
can take my msn
alex_heavy_war [at] hotmail [dot] com

#51: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Author: overdoz2003 PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:31 am
    —
Who wishes to play greetings to all GC write to me I often I happen in a network so time I Like to eat Fashions GJS and SAS not against and others to play I am on Gamespy and Hamachi ...    Nick  *SuckyourLemonade*

#52: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Author: dacman82Location: Perth, Australia PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:59 am
    —
Hey folks,

Not sure if this is the right forum foer posting but i am having some probs with Hamchi. I can ping ppl and chat etc but when i actually try to play someone neither I nor the other player can find each other via TPC. When i check my network in network connections it says Hamachi no internet access. I have treid looking through other forums for assistance but no dice. If anyone could help me it would be much appreciated. This game is one of the best but geezs there are some goddamn multiplay issues for me. It drives me insane.

Cheers in advance.

#53: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:57 am
    —
Dacman, not sure what the prob is, I have never seen that. I would start with a complete uninstall and reinstall. If you can find an older version of Hamachi, pre 2.0 than try that upon reinstallation.

#54: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Author: Dundradal PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:19 am
    —
Mooxe did you get anyone to keep Hamachi clean? The 3 networks are full of offline people.

#55: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Author: Dundradal PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:10 pm
    —
Please remember to leave networks when you are done!

#56: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Author: navyass PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:08 am
    —
Hello Gentlemans again!
I need enemy! TLD, WaR, any Mod!
Waiting to pm.

#57: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Author: Dundradal PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:15 am
    —
Hamachi is almost dead all the time now because Mooxe isn't around to clean it out. I've yet to see a day/night where the networks are active like they have been.

I've made the move to BattleHQ and urge others to do the same. You can play EVERY CC game using it (with or without DirectPlay) and it has a better chat ability than Hamachi.

I know when Mooxe gets back he will clear out the networks, but Hamachi can be such a pain. It can mess up other connections (like GameRanger) and overall I'm not that fond of it.

I wish this site would promote BHQ since now it's got a good account creation site and is stable in its running.

#58: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Author: Daniel_on PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:04 pm
    —
Hi

I'm looking for an opponent to the CC TLD

#59: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:03 am
    —
Hamachi cleared.

#60: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Author: buufaceLocation: Thailand PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:09 pm
    —
With regards to the "Hamachi Weekend Locator" image at the homepage of this website:

For me the image doesnt corrolate with what i can see in hamachi.

Right now the locator image shows at lest 20 players online but my hamachi interface shows less than 10 players and their names are not the same as those in the image.

What does this mean?

#61: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:31 pm
    —
The Weekend Locator is a screenshot of the players I see on Hamachi currently. The image is updated every 10 minutes. The image shows all three Hamachi networks that CCS admins. Are you sure you are in the same networks?

#62: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Author: buufaceLocation: Thailand PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:46 am
    —
Hi Mooxe thanks for the response. Its strange... Yes im deffinately in the same networks. Some of the players from the screen shot are there but others are not. Is it possible that "unlicenced" versions of hamachi cannot see licsenced members or somthing like that?
Wierd

I am RD_Overkenshin

#63: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Author: Cataphract887 PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:21 pm
    —
After i download, install and run hamachi and am at the main screen(two options;create network, or join network) what then? There isnt a search function so how do i find this sites network?

#64: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Author: Cataphract887 PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:40 pm
    —
Ok, i tried connecting to ''close combat series'' and same with 2 added. Cant get in either, says their full, and 3 doesnt exist

Oh well, guess i wait until someone exits

#65: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:54 pm
    —
They exist, they are case sensitive. Close Combat Series, Close Combat Series 2, Close Combat Series 3.

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Page 3 of 4