Scenarios?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Scenarios? Author: junk2driveLocation: Arizona PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:36 pm
    —
Possibly a dumb question for those of you around CC for a while.

What do players do when they have played all the scenarios that come with the games?

Other games that I play have communities that create new scenarios. These games communities seem to create lots of maps.

Do CC players simply use the maps and the scenario editor to create battles? Is this a substitute for a random battle generator?

TIA

#2:  Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:38 pm
    —
yes players create their own scenarios based on the mod they play in the respective scenario manager.

mostly operations are balaced out to be used in Clan wars or for personal use.
some also tweak existing GC's to fit their desires and needs.

#3:  Author: junk2driveLocation: Arizona PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:53 pm
    —
Thanks

I'm playing the Meuse mod CC5 and it only has 5 battles. One of the battles I played as German and start out on the right center of the map. If I create a battle with the same BGs and map and then play as French, both sides start out in different places than the original. Will this placement be "random" every time?

#4:  Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:10 pm
    —
hmm i dont know... I almost never play single battles, only op's and gc's.
I even cant say if it is a mod specific issue or a cc5 thing.

you might post that question in the Meuse forum or wait until Tezjd shows up and explain you how to set the starting point.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1