New version of C.G.E.M.'s cc4/cc5 sound mod
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: New version of C.G.E.M.'s cc4/cc5 sound mod Author: KoenuppaLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:46 pm
    —
On his site (http://koti.mbnet.fi/cc5/index.shtml) i came acros his new version of the sound mod. I've made a plugin of it and i'm using it now as a sub mod of the RegXtra 3.0 mod. It can be plugged in after RegXtra 3.0 (and sub mods) are installed.
There's quite some cool sounds in it Smile

I could upload the install, uninstal and readme txt files if anyone is interested.

#2:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:24 pm
    —
Just to confirm this is upgraded from ver2.2? If so I will remove 2.2, add 2.5 and make sure your homepage is linked with the mod.... I didnt even know you had a weppage!

#3:  Author: KoenuppaLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:07 pm
    —
It's not my mod nor my site mooxe, it's C.G.E.M's...(whoever that may be.. Confused ) I just made a plugin of the sound.sfx, weapons.abd and added the necessairy files.
I scrolled thorugh my cc sites favourites on my old pc and came acros that site. Didn't know the guy was still active in (sound) modding. The new sounds are quite cool, u should try. Could be a good inspiration for new GJS4.4 sounds Cool

The RegXtra mod is quite fun actually, thnx Lord4War for making it! (with your .L4W files, heheh, good one Wink )

#4:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:33 am
    —
ohhh.... misread your post...

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1