Russian tank crossing bridge!?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Operation Circle

#1: Russian tank crossing bridge!? Author: BB-61 PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:46 pm
    —
I don't mean to criticize (I really enjoy SOC), but I thought Russian tanks weren't supposed to be able to cross the bridge? This one drove right across. Slowly, but yet.

By the way, all the Russian casualties just below the bridge near the German side are the result of one sniper, located along the bank a little to the south. 14 kills. Interesting medal. I believe it is a Kriegsorden des Deutschen Kreuzes.

And yes, I am being massacred Sad

BB-61

#2:  Author: SearryLocation: Finland PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:14 am
    —
Do the german snipers have enough ammo to dominate a spot??

#3:  Author: AG81Location: Croatia PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:35 am
    —
Searry wrote:
...have enough ammo to dominate a spot??

he,he,he...
ha,ha,ha...ha,ha,ha, HA, HA HA!!!
AAAAAARGHHHH!!!!

he, he, he...

Shoot all you got...sneak to the nearest fresh cold dead body...
In two battles, mine sniper, Herr Krause, had done more KIA with PPSHs than his own weapon. No ammo again? Rename his unit name to "scavenger" before next battle, he, he, he...
BTW, I always had prepared cold beer before every fight with Krause on map, and Motorhead¨s song Born To Raise Hell. And then everything comes spontaneous...[/b]

normal_kessel g end011.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  57.26 KB
 Viewed:  6724 Time(s)

normal_kessel g end011.jpg

#4:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:10 am
    —
Nicely done AG81..... You may want to post it here..

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3308&start=30

#5:  Author: AG81Location: Croatia PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:25 pm
    —
mooxe wrote:
Nicely done AG81..... You may want to post it here..

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3308&start=30  

Sorry, Mr.Mooxe, work on The Battle of Vukowar had stucked because roofs and trees, I made almost all maps (with no roofs and trees), als and ge teams, icons, stratmaps, almost everything, but...I don`t like my colours...they are not enough depressive. mochoho made good, I mean really good, work with weapons...but roofs and trees...
It`s not fair, CCV serial will always be uncomplete without mods based on former Yugoslavian WWII thematics...

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Operation Circle

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1