Glad you are all enjoying the beta that was illegaly uploade
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

#81:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:08 pm
    —
Quote:
I just want the AI improved to the level where I CAN'T leave the room, make dinner, come back and still not lose any victory locations.

I tried that three times today.. just to see what happens.

I lost 2 maps and 3/4 of another.

Must be a von Manteuffel in command.

#82:  Author: flick PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:23 pm
    —
Well I'm jealous of you!

I think a majority of people, want the problems fixed with the AI.

And it's not just us, being complainers..well, almost.

#83:  Author: Therion PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:02 pm
    —
Troger wrote:
Dima wrote:
I don't want to insult anyone but if those "fired" testers were the same who tested CoI and CCMT than the guy who made a leak did v good job for the CC community and for S3/Matrix Wink.

We agree more and more lately, this troubles me... Laughing

You're both overestimating the power of testers.

#84:  Author: CSO_SbufkleLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:24 pm
    —
squadleader_id wrote:
why should 'mere testers' get paid, right? Wink

Beeblebrox said the same for mappers, that theyd submit maps to CC commerical projects just to 'see thier name in the credtis!' but I guess he didnt realize mappers could mod the credits to do that already! Wink

#85:  Author: Therion PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:48 pm
    —
And everyone who didn't have a financial interest in selling the game should be suspected as a potential leaker Very Happy .

#86:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:24 pm
    —
Someone leaked the game beta, that is a fact.

Everyone involved in testing has had there build disabled.

This was serious security issue which has been dealt with appropriately.

I can only apologise if you or anyone else feels snubbed or targeted, this is not the case.

The blame is not being layed at any particular persons feet and no one should feel they are wrongly accused.

This turn of events is unfortunate but blame the leaker, not the administration.

#87: Re: Hmm Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:47 am
    —
Sulla wrote (View Post):
Glad you are all enjoying the beta that was illegaly uploaded. But as Mooxe is always saying anything is alllowed here!

FYI, these as you probably know were also uploaded:

Close Combat 4 - Wacht Am Rhein (Leaked Beta)
1w 3d 478.0 Mb 0
Close Combat Red Phoenix.torrent
1mon 2w 3.0 Gb 0
Atomic Games Development Files
1mon 2w 401.1 Mb 0
Close Combat Marines Anti Terrorism
1mon 2w 508.1 Mb 0
Close Combat Modern Tactics
1mon 2w 913.2 Mb 0
Close Combat RAF Regt
1mon 2w 554.6 Mb 0
Close Combat Marines 3.1
1mon 2w 682.2 Mb 0

The USMC have only just taken delivery of AT and I am sure will be very pleased its been uploaded. The relevant internet and other authorities have been notified and whoever actually did this are going to get caught. Just another nail in the coffin of CC development by the great and good!

Sulla

Bump

#88: Re: Glad you are all enjoying the beta that was illegaly upl Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:04 am
    —
Ah those were the days!

What do you have against trains Michael?

#89: Re: Glad you are all enjoying the beta that was illegaly upl Author: DoktorPajLocation: Norrköping PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:21 pm
    —
One thing that strikes me is that people several years ago are asking even then if the AI is going to be improved, or if the code is going to be released. We now have several new releases using more or less the same AI, and we've already been given what supposedly is the last CC using the old engine. Since they have kept the code so long without drastically changing it, does that mean it is about to be released?
Or will they keep it just in case they start producing new 2D CC's? Or maybe keep it just for the hell of it?

With so little having been done in so long time, I can't see why they haven't given it out yet. If they aren't actively improving it, then what use is it to them? Surely there must be people around that can do something with it if Matrix aren't interested.

Interesting thoughts in the thread though, much of it is still as relevant today as it was then.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  :| |:
Page 5 of 5