How to get alle the CC games
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: How to get alle the CC games Author: Vanhelsing PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:07 am
    —
Where do i get the CC games the old ons i meen, i can only find cc Cross of Iron and the moden warfare, and i dont like to play moden warfare games, the Cross of Iron is in the mail on it's way to mee.

But there are so many nice mods out there fore the old games i would like to play, can some 1 pleas help me.

#2:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:20 am
    —
Best bet would be Ebay.
There were a few online vendors that still have CC5 on sale 1-2 years ago...not sure about them now.

#3:  Author: Nembo PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:32 pm
    —
Also check Amazon, thou that may not be helpful depending on were you live.

#4:  Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:47 pm
    —
ebay has CC 4 and 5 nearly always... sometimes you find CC3 too. CC2 is difficult. you have to look for it more often...

#5:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:11 pm
    —
I do know that on ebay, the total number of CC games on there are going down, but you should find every game in it.

#6:  Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:01 pm
    —
Amazon marketplace is usually best.

#7: Re: How to get alle the CC games Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:52 pm
    —
Vanhelsing wrote:
Where do i get the CC games.

Are you a retard or a stupid?

I think your stupid ´cause you have already CoI handed to ya.

Keep up the the good work Watson.

#8: Re: How to get alle the CC games Author: Vanhelsing PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:23 pm
    —
Tippi-Simo wrote:
Vanhelsing wrote:
Where do i get the CC games.

Are you a retard or a stupid?

I think your stupid ´cause you have already CoI handed to ya.

Keep up the the good work Watson.

Why do you have to insault me like that Evil or Very Mad , is it because you are a fin or you just cant handel the world out side you social life whit your computer.

Thx to all you other fore you help Razz

#9:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:30 pm
    —
Please excuse Tippo-Simo. Every forum has thier idiot, Tippo-Simo is ours.

#10:  Author: DAK_Von_ManteuffelLocation: Zaragoza (España) PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:33 am
    —
The Close Combat and Close Combat_2, can be downloaded "free" from this link.

Greetings.

http://www.the-underdogs.info/genre.php?offset=40&id=11&sort=name

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1