Changing look of stratmap, Yes or No?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Karelia

#1: Changing look of stratmap, Yes or No? Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:26 pm
    —
Trying to change the look of the stratmap with images of the maps. I want to hear your opinions, Yes or No?

Cheers Mats

Stramap 2.3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  202.96 KB
 Viewed:  6529 Time(s)

Stramap 2.3.jpg

#2:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:20 am
    —
Personally...I like the look of the old one...the one with the PG-style images.
Using images from the maps is a great idea...but makes the stratmap design look a bit disjointed.

#3:  Author: yuma PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:16 am
    —
have to agree. thought it would be a good idea, but don't really like the look of it with the actual maps there.

#4:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:10 am
    —
Thanks! I think you are right. Will keep the old map. Smile

/Mats

#5:  Author: Pzt_Kevin_dtnLocation: USA PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:03 pm
    —
I agree with everyone else. I like the old map. I've played this quite a bit and am satisfied with the old map.

#6:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:03 pm
    —
The only way it would be useful is if all the maps fit together like a puzzle. Roads, rivers and mountains all would jave to join each other. Otherwise its just eyecandy with no real purpose.

#7:  Author: MorgTzu PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:50 pm
    —
I havnt posted in a long time but as this is still my all time fav...keep the old map, I just wish there were some official shorter operations (without having to make them myself). The GC is fine, it just drags on having to pop tanks on the same map 12 times. Let it end quicker and have a short victory video Wink.

10 years of cc and playing as the finns in Karelia is still the most challenging solo game play.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Karelia

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1