Is it worth downloading the old version?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

#1: Is it worth downloading the old version? Author: flick PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:08 pm
    —
1.Since there is supposed to be a new version, coming out in the third quarter, is it worth downloading the older version?

2. If Pjager doesn't come back, does he have a site, where we can download his mods from?

#2: Re: Is it worth downloading the old version? Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:28 pm
    —
flick wrote:
1.Since there is supposed to be a new version, coming out in the third quarter, is it worth downloading the older version?

yes it is worth downloading the old version.

flick wrote:

2. If Pjager doesn't come back, does he have a site, where we can download his mods from?

CCS offers PJ's stalingrad mods that are both good AI mods. I dont know about any future site, but currently there is none. PJ is working on SDKv2, SDKDK and Bir Hacheim but those unfortunately wont be released publicly.

#3:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:59 am
    —
PJ says they will be available to anyone that asks.

#4:  Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:55 pm
    —
maybe. i talk to him personally and just stated what he told me.

#5:  Author: flick PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:00 pm
    —
Well I'll download it anyway, although I do recall Pjager saying he'll make it available via PM's.

But as you know, this could still be many months of, considering the time it takes to make mods.

#6:  Author: NuuyeLocation: Paris, city of rats! PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:53 pm
    —
schrecken wrote:
PJ says they will be available to anyone that asks.

As I learned, PJ mods have been offered to CSO

#7:  Author: flick PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:53 pm
    —
So they will have it in the downloads section at some point?

And I am playing the current version of SDK, it's attention to detail is astonishing, and the maps are fantastic.

But as ever, there are screens where I watch tanks edge forward slightly, then edge back again, going nowhere. It's so fustrating that my men (allready at a disadvantage) have break cover, just to attract attention.

#8:  Author: NuuyeLocation: Paris, city of rats! PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:47 pm
    —
flick wrote:
So they will have it in the downloads section at some point?

And I am playing the current version of SDK, it's attention to detail is astonishing, and the maps are fantastic.

But as ever, there are screens where I watch tanks edge forward slightly, then edge back again, going nowhere. It's so fustrating that my men (allready at a disadvantage) have break cover, just to attract attention.

I finally checked and CSO version is the CCS version....
Sorry

Nuuye

#9:  Author: caribaceyLocation: St Martin, Caribbean PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:13 pm
    —
This is a good mod, which I would strongly recommend.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1