All those titles
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: All those titles Author: binguin PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:33 pm
    —
Hello! I'm new to Close Combat, in fact I have never played it. I want to try the game but there is just a lot of titles. Can somebody please explain to me what all the titles means? And which one is the best?

#2:  Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:54 pm
    —
explain titles...

CC5 is the best imo...

#3:  Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:48 pm
    —
Close Combat I - North France
Close Combat II: A Bridge Too Far - Operation Market Garden
Close Combat III: The Russian Front - East Front (ger vs rus)
Close Combat IV: Battle of the Bulge - Ardennes
Close Combat V: Invasion Normandy - Normandy, France

If you don´t understand, then use google or wiki to find out more.
If you don´t do that, I´ll put you into straf battalion.

#4:  Author: GS_v_WitzlebenLocation: Spessart / Germany PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:31 pm
    —
cc3 is the best

#5:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:17 pm
    —
if you want the graphically most pleasing id suggest cc5. i also think its the best overall. some really great mods too, GJS, UTAh

#6:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:52 pm
    —
Cross of Iron and Modern Tactics are the most recent releases and will work fine on modern systems.

Wacht am Rhein is on the verge of being released and is set in the Ardenne December 1944.

Up until now Cross of Iron is my favourite title

followed by CC5

#7:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:53 pm
    —
Get them all (except maybe CC1, too ancient!).
With the CC Series and the wealth of mods available...your PC wargaming career is set for life! Very Happy

#8:  Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:29 am
    —
yes, GET THEM ALL!

CC1 still has some unique features i want to see in cc6!
CoI is maybe for new player th best linier grand campaign, but CCV is the best by far,due to the mods,maps and players.
but WaR is better still...XP/vista32/64, all screan sizes,vast map connections,new maps,refined engine and using best features of CCV. if it wasent a remake, i'd say"ALMOST" it was a CCVI.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1