What other good mods are there?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: What other good mods are there? Author: stapleton_cottonLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:31 pm
    —
Not long ago I was introduced to the joys of GSJ and Omaha and was completely blown away. What amazing mods, just fantastic. So this evening I spent a good hour of so downloading Battle for Berlin for the first time and eagerly set about playing.
Er...???? Is all I will say.

Are there any other good mods like GSJ that people could recommend?

#2:  Author: SearryLocation: Finland PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:23 pm
    —
All of pzjagers mods.

#3:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:34 am
    —
What's wrong with Battle of Berlin? A bit buggy and some animation probs...but still a fine mod.
PJ's SDK and SOC are great for single player (as Germans), try also the Stalingrad (Rattenkrieg) mod.
If you want something different...there's Okinawa...a bit buggy but great fun.
Karelia is also good for another change of pace...then there's the Afrika mods (Afrika40-41 and EL Alamein). Then there's Meuse for early WW2 fun Smile
All the mods are awesome...but of course modders have their own style in doing things...so don't expect them all to be just like GJS with different maps and units Smile

#4:  Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:34 pm
    —
The Pockets Mods! Wink Wink Wink JeJe!

a greetings

#5:  Author: DesertmouseLocation: south of London PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:22 pm
    —
I agree with Squadleader all the mods are great
for me Karelia 2 ticks all the boxes with some of
the best maps around
Okinawa is up with the best

#6:  Author: stapleton_cottonLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:43 pm
    —
[quote="squadleader_id"]What's wrong with Battle of Berlin? A bit buggy and some animation probs...but still a fine mod.
PJ's SDK and SOC are great for single player (as Germans), try also the Stalingrad (Rattenkrieg) mod.
If you want something different...there's Okinawa...a bit buggy but great fun.
Karelia is also good for another change of pace...then there's the Afrika mods (Afrika40-41 and EL Alamein). Then there's Meuse for early WW2 fun Smile
All the mods are awesome...but of course modders have their own style in doing things...so don't expect them all to be just like GJS with different maps and units Smile[/quot

Thanks very much for the Meuse tip, that's the only one I've had time to try so far but I love it!

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1