Problem with "Reinforce" button in GJS 4.4
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: Problem with "Reinforce" button in GJS 4.4 Author: Hedges13Location: USA PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:52 am
    —
I have been playing an ops for a while now... ops started day 6 and am now on day 14 and it ends on the 30th. Several of my allied BG's have already used 1-time reinforce button, but now they have option to push it again. Why does the reinforce button reappear after already being pushed once? anyone else had this problem? what are your recommendations?

thanks in advance for the help.

#2:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:58 am
    —
My suggestion..hmm..not reinforce at all Wink

Mats

#3:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:01 pm
    —
It's a common CCV bug mate, dont reenforce, take alist of your reenforced Bg and dont
use it again on those listed bg

#4:  Author: Hedges13Location: USA PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:10 pm
    —
Ok - will do, thanks for the help.

#5:  Author: DAK_Von_ManteuffelLocation: Zaragoza (España) PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:28 pm
    —
I had understood that the reinforcement only be used once.

#6:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:54 pm
    —
You had understood rightly Wink

A good way to be used to avoid this reenforcement button is to put german 2 status level down
as the allies one. exemple:
Play German on elite status versus a line allies status
Play the German on Line status versus the allies on recruit status.
And dont allow any reenforcement.

#7:  Author: DrakkenLocation: Kiev, Ukraine PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:44 pm
    —
mmm... difficulty level changes only number of troops? no accuracy changes e.t.c.?

#8:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:39 pm
    —
Drakken wrote:
mmm... difficulty level changes only number of troops? no accuracy changes e.t.c.?

Yup...difficulty only changes the number of units (and the types of unit available) in the FPools.

#9:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:01 pm
    —
It depends of course if the type of unit is equipped with a less accurate weapon.

#10:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:36 pm
    —
yeah changing setting may give you better kind of units
or more of this or this units...
( PZII may change for PzIII ... grenadier may change for better moral and or weapon grenadier ... 10 allowed grenadier may change on 16 grenadier)
But if u dont allow reenforcement for allies with 2 level upper the deal is good

Last edited by ZAPPI4 on Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

#11:  Author: DAK_Von_ManteuffelLocation: Zaragoza (España) PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:16 pm
    —
Does it mean that a difference of two levels, receive, the same units as the reinforcement?

#12:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:39 pm
    —
well, not exactly, but it's a good balance for who dont want to use the reenforcement because
the bug.

#13: Re: Problem with "Reinforce" button in GJS 4.4 Author: gribble PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:26 am
    —
This reinforce button thing - - very strange.   I've played CC5 (since it first came out) and many of the mods on Windows Me and 98 and the reinforce button always remained available after use.   BUT - now I'm using Vista, the button disappears after first use. which I suppose was always the original intention, but has never happened in the past.

Anybody else have the same magic happen ?

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1